Villa La Estancia, Cabo San Lucas - 2 Bedroom
Villa La Estancia, Cabo San Lucas - 2 Bedroom Residence
Los Cabos is located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula and comprised primarily of two towns, San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, that are linked by a 20-mile Corridor lined with world-class resort properties and championship golf.
This luxury 2-bedroom villa ranges in size from 1800 to 2400 square feet also has the services and amenities of a 5-star resort including:
• A master bedroom with a king-sized bed
• Two queen-size beds in the second bedroom
• Whirlpool tub in each of the master spa bathrooms
• Marble showers
• A private terrace
• Living/Dining room opening onto the terrace
• A queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Wet bar on the terrace
• Three bathrooms
• Travertine floors
• Granite countertops
The resort is located on the “swimmable” Medano Beach and you are just next door to Villa del Palmar & Villa del Arco Resorts at Lands End in Cabo San Lucas.
At Villa La Estancia Cabo, genuine paradise unfolds beyond the luxuries of your secluded villa down to where the desert meets the sea. Cabo San Lucas is famous for its unparalleled views and there is no better place to soak up its ambiance and enjoy recreational activities than Villa La Estancia.
Lush tropical landscaping, two level-multilevel pool with waterfalls, swim-up bar, three 12 person hot tubs, tennis courts, pickleball courts, a 17,000 foot Desert Spa, fitness center, beachside water sports, super-market with deli and internet café, concierge desk, nearby golf courses and marina.
On-site amenities are fantastic and include a gourmet restaurant/lounge in the Atrium Building, wine bar, poolside restaurant, mini market/deli, tennis courts, full workout facility with space for personal training, hilltop European day spa with nature walks and hiking trails, lush gardens, 24-hour Five Star hotel and concierge services, in-house chef, three Jacuzzis and two free-form pools.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sleeper sofa in living room can accommodate 2 guests.
San Jose del Cabo International Airport
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Canyon Canopy adventures
- World class golf
- Deep sea fishing
- 4x4 Desert safaris
- America’s Cup match racing
- Two private lighted championship tennis courts
- Horseback riding
- Wonderfully equipped health club with cardiovascular and weight machines, free weights, hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms
- Baja outback expeditions
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Whale watching
Places of Interest
- Twenty miles northeast, San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 120 km SE of La Paz, and 64 km NE of the CSL and San Jose's International Airport off Highway #1 along the Sea of Cortez, the waters of the East Cape or "Cabo del Este" as it’s known locally, have attracted sport fishermen for many decades.
- Todos Santos – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- El Arco – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
Renee, Maic F.September 2022
My recent visit to Villa La Estancia in Cabo San Lucas was nothing short of spectacular. The two-bedroom villa we stayed in provided the perfect backdrop for a memorable vacation. Here are some highlights from our unforgettable stay. The villa itself was a masterpiece of luxury and comfort. Spacious, well-appointed, and elegantly decorated, it immediately set the tone for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. The open-concept living area and fully-equipped kitchen made us feel right at home. The private balcony offered breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez, and we enjoyed many sunsets from this vantage point. It was a serene spot to start and end our days. The service we received was impeccable. The staff was warm, welcoming, and attentive to every detail. They went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed, from restaurant reservations to spa treatments. Speaking of dining, the on-site restaurants served delicious meals. We indulged in a variety of dishes, from fresh seafood to authentic Mexican cuisine. Each meal was a culinary delight. The resort's amenities were top-notch. The pools were pristine, the beach was stunning, and we even tried our hand at some water sports. The Desert Spa was a tranquil oasis where we relaxed and recharged. Villa La Estancia's location in Cabo was ideal. It offered a peaceful setting, yet it was just a short drive from the vibrant downtown area. We were able to explore local attractions and return to our tranquil sanctuary at the end of the day. In summary, our stay at Villa La Estancia was a dream come true. If you're looking for a luxurious and serene getaway in Cabo San Lucas, this property should be your first choice. I can't recommend it enough and can't wait to return for another exceptional stay.”
Susan and Dominic P.March 2023
Villa Estancia was the perfect relaxing getaway! The two-bedroom villa, three full bathroom unit had everything you could need. We had a total of three couples, which meant one couple was on the sofa bed. They said this was the most comfortable sofa bed they’ve ever experienced. Having a full third bathroom was a welcomed bonus as well. We spent a lot of time on the outdoor deck, sitting around the large table and lounging on the chairs. The L’Octaine bath products were lovely and more than we expected. We used the gym and spa each day, which had plenty of equipment. The pool was large and warm and we always found chaise lounges on the beach. Love that Medano beach is swimmable and a quick walk to other properties and restaurants. The staff were friendly and accommodating and made the best margarita! The on-site steak house was fantastic. We also had fun at the sports bar, listening to the lip-syncing performance. Our vacation was just what we needed and we can’t wait to return. ”