Glam Habitat Hotel (HS)
Glam Habitat Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Glam Habitat Hotel Phuket is where luxury and nature blend seamlessly. Dive into paradise in the black tiled swimming pool, soak up the sun on the sea-view rooftop garden and enjoy wide range of cocktails and drinks at the pool bar to complete your perfect holiday.
The rooms are spacious one-bedroom suites, which feature a living area, fully equipped kitchen and everything needed for a cosy stay. The rooms are modern as well as elegantly furnished and designed with marble in the living area and the combination of black and wooden tones throughout. Within the rooms you will also find several entertainment systems which will provide you with unlimited entertainment throughout your stay.
At Glam Habitat, you will be able to experience exceptional quality of living as it offers relaxing surroundings making you feels as everyday is an eternal glam holiday.
Glam Habitat hotel is also well located. The hotel is located in the prime area between Kamala town and 150 meters to the pristine white sands Beach of Kamala. Meaning you are only a short stroll from the beach! You will also find the famous Phuket destination of Patong is only 10 kilometres away, making it the perfect base to explore what Phuket has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Phuket International Airport (HKT)
40 minutes by car
Beautiful Hotel Grounds
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Phuket Fantasea - Visit this cultural theme park which showcases Thailand's exotic heritage perfect for the whole family.
- Elephant Retirement Park - This sanctuary is a must visit. You can truly get involved with the retired and rescued elephants by helping the rangers walk, bathe and feed the elephants enabling you to gain a true understanding of them
- Cable Jungle Adventure - If you feel adventurous then head to Phuket's original Zip-Line.
- Laguna Golf Course- Play golf at this newly refurbished and rated one of the top 10 golf course in Thailand, where you can play the day away with 18 holes as well as a full length driving range and putting greens
- The Plaza Surin - If you love shopping then this is definitely the place for you while staying at the property, a 3 storey high-class shopping emporium which will definitely help you to replenish your wardrobe.
Places of Interest
- Gibbon Rehabilitation Project (45 minutes by car) - GRP is the longest operating gibbon re-introduction project in the world.
- Big Buddha (1 hour by car) - Visit this 45m-high Big Buddha statue which sits grandly on Phuket's finest viewpoint.
- Hat Bang Thao (20 minutes by car) - Visit one of the longest, dreamiest beaches on Phuket, the perfect place to relax.
- Thalang National Museum (35 minutes by car) - Visit this museum which chronicles Phuket’s history, from prehistoric Andaman inhabitants to the tin-mining era as well as tracing Thailand's varied ethnicities and dialects.
- Mukaram Mosque Bang Thao (15 minutes by car) - If you fancy a change from the beach scene, this mosque is a must see as it provides a good insight into Phuket village life.