The Medellin Penthouse
The Medellín Penthouse
Enjoy a stay in Medellín in the clouds! This completely renovated four-bedroom penthouse spread over 2800 square feet and offers panoramic vistas of this vibrant South American city. Located in Medellín’s most exclusive neighborhood, El Poblado, you’ll be close to plenty of amazing attractions, local markets, and authentic restaurants. Enjoy them all before returning back to this splendid residence.
With an open layout, this beautiful penthouse offers a sense of modernity combined with high-end furnishing, gorgeous craftsmanship, and colorful works of art to create a stunning oasis high above the city. During leisurely afternoons, relax in the open living room, luxuriating on plush sofas as you enjoy a fútbol game on the massive flat screen television. As the sun sinks down over Medellín, there are two expansive balconies to enjoy, both with foldable floor-to-ceiling glass walls that easily let the sunlight in.
The gourmet kitchen is incredibly high tech, featuring sleek, pristine lines and surfaces that are perfect for preparing delicious meals. Let the master chef of your group take advantage of state of the art appliances to whip up a delicious meal. If you’re interested in being completely pampered, you can hire a personal chef for an additional feel and dine on authentic Colombian fare. Enjoy your meals together at the marvelous wooden dining table, resting underneath an exquisite chandelier.
With four elegant bedrooms, each of your guests will have a soothing retreat to return to at the end of an exciting day. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, one a queen, and one has two twins. Each bed provides the utmost luxury with high-end linens and bedding, sure to relax and pamper you. The master bedroom offers an exquisite bathroom with a gentle, double shower and two-person bathtub.
The crown jewel of this sky-high home has to be the duplex terrace, offering completely unobstructed views of the entire city. You’ll love the views during the day, backdropped by majestic mountains, and the sparkling lights at night are a sight to see! In the mood for an outdoor movie? You’ll have access to an impressive 17-foot outdoor movie screen. Fire up the stainless steel barbecue for a cookout, or sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub and soak up the view.
During your stay, enjoy deluxe amenities at one of the best buildings in the city. The building has a ground heated pool and pool spa, as well as a gym, sauna, and steam room. You’ll feel safe at night with private security, which includes an entrance gate and 24/7 surveillance.
With a striking skyline and storied history, Medellín offers visitors an unforgettable escape. This metropolitan city is filled with diverse culture and beautiful weather that gives it the nickname “The City of Eternal Spring.” Enjoy days filled with museums, tasty street food, and bustling streets of shops and markets. When the sun goes down, Medellín has a thriving nightlife scene that will have you dancing salsa into the wee hours of the night.
Escape to this majestic city and call this incredible penthouse your home away from home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
José María Córdova International Airport - MDE
40 minutes by car
Full unobstructed views of all of Medellin!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional housekeeping is available for $50/clean.
A private chef, meal delivery, private driver, and masseuse are all available for an additional cost. Prices will be made available upon request of the service.
Activities of Interest
- Real City Tours Walking Tour (20 minute drive) - You'll traverse all over Medellín and learn about its history with the help of a local guide.
- Parque Explora (20 minute drive) - This interactive museum is fun for kids and adults, combining science exhibits with South America's largest freshwater aquarium.
- Salsa Dancing in Poblado (8 minute drive) - DanceFree offers super popular salsa classes for beginners.
- Paragliding Medellín (45 minute drive) - Soar high above the city and enjoy picturesque vistas!
- Atlético Nacional Fútbol Game (20 minute drive) - Don't miss out on experiencing an amazing fútbol match in Colombia!
Places of Interest
- Museo de Antioquia (20 minute drive) - This lovely museum houses a plethora of works by Fernando Botero.
- Santo Domingo (35 minute drive) - Stop by in this small, colorful barrio, grab a beer and some snacks, and check out the Biblioteca España.
- The Botanical Gardens (25 minute drive) - With a plethora of wildlife and colorful flowers, the botanical gardens serve as an oasis in the middle of Medellín.
- Mondongo's (5 minute drive) - Come to this local eatery with a hearty appetite and try a plethora of authentic Colombian dishes.
- Carmen (8 minute drive) - This delicious menu melds traditional Colombian dishes with a Californian influence.
Best of the best
I loved it. The views were incredible. The interior design stunning. The location couldn’t be beat. Allen was honestly the best host out of my ~15 ThirdHome stays. He went above and beyond and felt like a friend, not a host. I want to go back ASAP!! You can’t go wrong with medellin penthouse. Thank you Allen! ”