Saint Joseph, Missouri
Escape to one of the best-kept secrets in the Midwest! This beautiful gated six-bedroom estate sits on 9000 square feet just ten minutes away from the beautiful city of St. Joseph. Situated atop of the Missouri River bluffs and spreading out for 50 acres, this lovely property offers a haven for outdoorsmen and adventurers.
While this lovely retreat feels right at home in the Midwest, it contains unique artifacts from all over the world, giving the space an international feel. Step into the living room, and you’re met with a rustic set up – stone walls, wood finishes, and the like – but you’re also met with a stuffed polar bear, stunning art pieces, and even a drum kit! There’s plenty of fun to be had.
Enjoy time lounging by the fire while the master chef of your group gets busy in the chef’s kitchen. Amenities in this space will make it easy to whip up a delicious homemade meal for you and your family to enjoy. You’ll feel like royalty dining in the stately dining room, surrounded by earthen stone walls with a table that sits under a stunning chandelier, creating a truly castle-like atmosphere.
When it’s time for bed, each member of your group will head off to one of six lovely bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have California king beds while the rest of the rooms have queens. You’ll love the unique décor in each room – no two are the same!
The outdoor entertainment opportunities at True’s Lodge are numerous, but let’s start with the most relaxing option – the refreshing pool. Dive into the cool waters and look out over stunning vistas as you sip on a cold beer or cocktail. During a backyard barbecue, blast music over the sound system while you fire up the grill. There’s even a trap and skeet shooting range to entertain the more adventurous members of your group! As the sun goes down at night, gather around the bonfire area and take in the scenery.
Downtown St. Joseph is only ten minutes away and offers a quirky, yet charming array of shops and restaurants to explore. There are several museums in town and close by, or you can wander down the Pony Express National Historic Trail. Golfers will love the proximity to St. Joseph Country Club – there’s plenty to do for everyone!
Relax and let the serenity of this countryside estate make you feel right at home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 9000 square feet, 837 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Kansas City International Airport - MCI
45 minutes by car
Amazing estate views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- St. Joseph Country Club (3 minute drive) - Golfers in your group will love this amazing course.
- Missouri River Rafting - Head out on the Missouri River for a fun day of rafting!
- Missouri Theater (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a night at the theater with your family.
- Pony Express National Historic Trail (15 minute drive) - Find museums and interactive sites along the trail!
- Jesse James Home Museum (15 minute drive) - See where the famous outlaw was finally gunned down.
Places of Interest
- Amelia Earhart Birthplace (45 minute drive) - Visit the birthplace of this world-famous aviator.
- Kansas City (1 hour drive) - Head to the city for a day trip!
- Hall Street Historic District (15 minute drive) - Explore the shops and cafes of St. Joseph's premier historic district.
- Il Lazzarone (10 minute drive) - This relaxed eatery serves up delicious wood-fired Neapolitan pizzas.
- Boudreaux's Louisiana Seafood and Steaks (10 minute drive) - Located in a converted warehouse, this vibrant restaurant serves up a delicious Cajun menu.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo