Just Dune It! - 30A
Just Dune It! - 30A
Completely renovated in 2019, this brand new ocean home sprawls across 2000 square feet and features three spacious bedrooms. You’ll love the superb location, less than ten minutes away from Seaside and offering a wonderful hopping off point for other charming 30A towns. With the beach just a five-minute walk away, it doesn’t get much better than this!
The interiors of the home combine the charm of coastal living with southern hospitality at every turn. You’ll love the rustic feel of the hardwood floors and soothing color palette that runs throughout the home, creating an elegant space to lounge after a day at the beach. The open floorplan extends from the living room to the chef’s kitchen and dining area, outfitted with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal. Grab a seat at the spacious breakfast bar, perfect for your morning coffee or an afternoon snack.
Each of the three bedrooms is easily connected through the open floor plan, and each has a relaxed vibe that will make it easy to drift dreamlessly off to sleep. Two of the bedrooms offer plush king-sized beds, while the final bedroom is perfect for kids, with two bunk beds.
Outside, your backyard oasis invites you to soak up the sun! You’ll love cooling off with a refreshing dip in the pool or luxuriating in the hot tub in the afternoon. For a backyard barbecue, fire up the grill and whip up a delicious meal before retreating to your shaded, screened-in porch, perfect for sipping on an ice-cold beer and taking in the sunset. If you’re in the mood for exploring, you’ll have access to bikes, a toddler trailer, and a street-legal golf cart.
Not only does this exquisite home offer unparalleled coastal luxury, but it also offers great proximity to all that 30A has to offer. Spend your days lounging in a beach chair, enjoying the surf and sun! If you’d like to venture away from your private paradise for a bit, you’ll find that the charming beach towns of Seaside, Grayton Beach, Watercolor, and so much more are just a quick bike or car ride away! Take advantage of four complimentary bikes and explore. Each offers its own unique spin on the 30A lifestyle, with delicious seafood restaurants, art galleries, and boutique shops galore.
The sunshine and fun of 30A are waiting for you!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
45 minutes by car
Lush green views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Backwater Tours (20 minute drive) - See Walton County's natural beauty beyond the beach.
- Songwriter's Festival - Every January, Santa Rosa Beach throws an amazing festival showcasing different songwriters.
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC (20 minute drive) - Spend an afternoon casting a line out on the water.
- Windswept Dunes Golf Club (30 minute drive) - Set against dramatic dunes, this lovely course offers challenging play.
- 30A Airboat Adventures (10 minute drive) - Glide across the pristine backwaters of South Walton by airboat.
Places of Interest
- Seaside (7 minute drive) - Filled with charming art galleries and delicious beachside restaurants, Seaside is worth an afternoon visit.
- Grayton Beer Company (15 minute drive) - Take a break from the beach and enjoy a cool, craft beer at this fun and friendly brewery.
- Chanticleer Eatery (15 minute drive) - Grab a delicious lunch at this charming cafe!
- Pier Park (35 minute drive) - Visit this lifestyle center with many options for shopping and dining.
- 723 Whiskey Bravo (5 minute walk) - Sip on creative cocktails as you take in stellar views from the rooftop bar.
I really loved the location of this home. It’s not on the beach, but right off 30A and easy to walk across the street to direct beach access. It’s close to downtown Seaside. They provide bikes and a golf cart so getting around is easy. The house was a nice main floor open layout. The backyard was fenced for privacy, so it was a comfortable to relax with family. I loved it and would definitely stay again when traveling to FL.”
This was an ideal getaway for our family with small kids. Nice quiet setting in a wonderful area. The house is extremely clean and cozy and has all the amenities to hang out at the pool all day, cook a big meal in the kitchen or take a short walk to the beach to see the dolphins. ”
The owners have a wonderful house in a great location! Pool, bikes, golf cart! They have thought of everything! Very clean too! We already have another week scheduled! ”