Clearwater Beach Bungalow
Clearwater Beach, Florida
Clearwater Beach Bungalow
This beautifully updated four-bedroom bungalow is situated just a block away from the beach, offering the perfect location in sunny Clearwater Beach! With brand new amenities that will pamper you endlessly, this stunning home spreads out over 2800 square feet and is a great place for you and your family to spend a week relaxing in the sunshine.
With a spacious open floor plan, this home features massive living spaces that accommodate high-end furnishings and a bright, modern design. Each space easily flows to the next, creating a wonderful place for entertaining guests. Lounge on the plush, sectional sofa in the living room while you watch a sports game on the flat-screen television, waiting for the master chef of the group to finish up dinner in the fully-stocked kitchen.
There are four bedrooms in this lovely beach bungalow, including a lavish master suite that features direct access to the pool patio. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the final bedroom features a bunk bed, perfect for kids. Each room is decorated in a vibrant, yet soothing, beachy style that you’ll adore.
Outside, step into your tiki-inspired backyard oasis, perfect for afternoon barbecues and basking in the sunshine. The rear patio features an alfresco dining table and plenty of seating, allowing the adults to catch some rays with a tropical cocktail in hand while the kids splash around in the pool. When the sun goes down at night, head upstairs to the sun deck and take in the views.
Just steps away from the beach, this marvelous home offers one of the best locations in all of Clearwater Beach. The idyllic beaches of Clearwater are perfect for relaxing in the sand and surf, swimming in the waves, or taking a boat out on the water. When you need a break from the beach, head to the famous aquarium or catch a show at the historic Capitol Theater. When dinner rolls around, Clearwater offers plenty of high-end, delicious restaurants to try. If you’re interested in making the trek, Disney World is less than two hours away.
Spend your next family getaway surrounded by the serene beaches of Clearwater!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport - TPA
40 minutes by car
Palm tree views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium (10 minute drive) -Dedicated to the rescue of sick and injured marine animals, this amazing center allows you to get up close and personal with sea creatures!
- Pier 60 Fishing (10 minute drive) - Stock up at the bait house and cast a line off this famous pier.
- Clearwater Beach Marina (7 minute drive) - Take to the water yourself with a personal charter or hire a vessel to take you out to sea.
- Starlite Cruises (7 minute drive) - Take in the local scenery from aboard the StarLite Majesty.
- The Landings (20 minute drive) - Golfers will adore playing this challenging course.
Places of Interest
- Clearwater Beach (5 minute walk) - Voted one of the best beaches in Florida, you'll love the gorgeous sunsets from this beach.
- Clearwater Farmers Market (20 minute drive) - Locals and visitors alike flock to this amazing market for fine, fresh produce.
- Capitol Theater (15 minute drive) - One of the oldest theaters in Florida, this historic building dates back to 1921.
- Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza (15 minute drive) - Along with pizza, this friendly eatery serves up delicious seafood and Italian dishes.
- Island Way Grill (10 minute drive) - This seafood restaurant specializes in Japanese flavors that will delight your tastebuds.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo