Casa de Campo
Casa de Campo
Casa de Campo is island living at its best, with a backyard oasis and tropical paradise, you can bring the whole family for a reunion or a group of your closest friends to re-connect! This beautiful home spans 5,000 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, The exterior creates a tropical, coastal vibe from the moment it comes into view. You will feel right at home as soon as you enter this unique property.
Casa de Campo’s bright, contemporary living room is the perfect spot to relax on the sofa to catch up on your favorite tv shows or curl up with a good book. The well-equipped, modern kitchen will be a central location for the entire group to come together to cook and truly enjoy the unity this home inspires.
The bedrooms at Casa de Campo offer plush, comfortable soft surroundings. Boasting one King-size beds and three sets of Queen size beds in three of the rooms this home is well equipped to accommodate multiple families. An additional casual sitting room, outfitted in lovely, warm, earthy tones and a large screen tv is the ideal movie night location.
After a day of fun in the sun at the beach, what could be better than hopping into a cool, private pool right in your backyard? Throw some fajitas on the grill and fire up the blender for some frosty margaritas and lounge on the many outdoor seating options for a meal or drinks. You may never want to leave!
Casa de Campo and the Dominican Republic have so much more to offer in addition to picturesque beaches. The Dominican Republic is the spot for adventure travelers! The home is very close to other once in a lifetime activities like visiting a monkey jungle for playtime with some friendly squirrel monkeys, Ziplining high above the jungle, taking a ride on the only cable car in the Caribbean, and for those seeking a bigger thrill, jump off a cascading waterfall. The culture is vibrant and playful, If you are looking for a unique beach destination with plenty of activities, luxury, and new experiences, Casa de Campo is the place to be!
***Please be mindful of lights and AC as electricity is a premium on the island. Enjoy it while in the home, but please turn it off when you are out on island adventures.
***Butler and housekeeper included 8am – 5pm daily. They will do light housekeeping, cook and make cocktails as well as make suggestions for outings around the island.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
14 guests maximum
La Romana (LRM)
10 minute drive
Lush, green view of the wooded area behind the home.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional Butler and Housekeeper after 5 pm is an additional fee of $15 per person per day.
Activities of Interest
- Diving Dominican Republic (20 min by car) - specializing in private scuba diving, scuba lessons and trips.
- Casa de Campo Resort and Villas’ (short walk) - The resort has an extensive equestrian center on site. Catch a polo match or book a horseback riding jaunt.
- Uwescuba Dive Adventure (20 min by car) - Go scuba or snorkeling for a fun underwater adventure!
- Altos de Chavón (15 min by car) - A re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village located atop the Chavón River.
- Dye Fore Golf Course (15 min by car) - 27 Picturesque Holes In The Caribbean.
Places of Interest
- Playa Bayahibe (20 min by car) - White sandy shores are just a quick walk away from your front door!
- La Marina, Casa de Campo (15 minute drive) - One of the main tourist destinations of the Caribbean Sea.
- HorsePlay Tours Punta Cana (1 hour drive) - In one day, participants will receive a cultural tour of local villages and learn about Dominican customs.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours (1 hour drive) - For those who desire an adrenaline rush during their Caribbean vacation, look no further than Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours!
- Alto de Chavon (15 minute drive) - Beautiful village with museums, restaurants, shops, and an amphitheater.
Casa De Campo Villa 174
The Villa is in a great location in the resort. The staff that looked out for us were fantastic, doing laundry, cooking meals and fixing drinks. Whatever we needed. The master bedroom was blocked off from use, so the 4 bedrooms and baths were average, with one of the bedrooms air conditioning being out. Bottom line, We would go back again”