Hauula Beach House
Hauula, Oahu, Hawaii
Hauula Beach House
If you’re looking for a quiet, beachfront getaway that makes you feel miles away from your troubles, look no further! This lovely, three-bedroom cottage sits directly on the shores of the Pacific, putting the sand beneath your feet and the waves at your doorstep. Spreading out over 1600 square feet, you’ll be surrounded by a plethora of local restaurants, gorgeous views, and outdoor adventures.
The interiors of this charming abode offer unparalleled comfort, making you feel right at home with spacious living areas and pleasant décor. The living room is perfectly designed for gathering with guests, with plenty of plush seating and vibrant, tropical accents that brighten up the space. The living room seamlessly runs into the kitchen, where you’ll find smooth wooden cabinetry and modern appliances, perfect for a delicious dinner at home.
The home features three bedrooms to choose from, each decorated in a soothing style, allowing you to dreamlessly drift off to sleep with the sound of crashing waves outside. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, and one has two twins, perfect for kids. Before bed, relax outside on your little private beach, sipping on a tropical cocktail as you kick your feet up and take in a spectacular sunset.
Besides your backyard beach, the areas surrounding your romantic getaway are filled with breathtaking hiking trails and a plethora of natural beauty. Take in the rushing waters of the Sacred Falls or head to the Hua’ula Forest Reserve for lush, jungle views. Honolulu is only a 50-minute drive away, and you’ll find plenty of water sports to keep you busy during the day – everything from deep-sea fishing to scuba diving. When dinner rolls around, satisfy your taste buds with authentic Hawaiian cooking at one of the many restaurants in town.
Your romantic Hawaiian getaway starts at this enchanting beachfront abode!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Honolulu International Airport - HNL
50 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Hauʻula Loop Trail (5 minute drive) - This amazing trail features an easy walk through stunning scenery.
- Hauʻula Forest Reserve (3 minute drive) - Hike your way through this gorgeous, lush jungle.
- Gunstock Ranch (10 minute drive) - One of the best ways to see the beautiful scenery of Hawaii is via horseback!
- Hawaii Eats Food Tours - Hawaii is known for its delicious cuisine. Try all the local dishes with a food tour!
- Turtle Bay Golf (20 minute drive) - A coastal round of golf on a beautiful course is just what the doctor ordered!
Places of Interest
- Beach - Just steps away from your home you'll find the soft, sandy beaches of Hawaii.
- Honolulu (50 minute drive) - Head to Oahu's buzzing capital for the day!
- Sacred Falls (10 minute walk) - Make the trek to see these gorgeous waterfalls.
- The Elephant Shack (5 minute drive) - Try delicious and authentic Thai dishes at this casual eatery.
- Papa Ole'S Kitchen (3 minute drive) - You'll love the tasty and hearty Hawaiian dishes served up at this local favorite.