Village at Breckenridge - Ski-In/Ski-Out Peak 9
Village at Breckenridge – Ski-In/Ski-Out Peak 9
This 1200 square foot mountain penthouse looks out over glorious views and resides in the amazing Village at Breckenridge! With ski-in/ski-out access to Peak 9 at Breckenridge Mountain Resort, this lodge-style home offers two bedrooms, perfect for a couple’s retreat or a family ski getaway. This condo is the heart of Breckenridge just between high-speed 6 person chair lift and Main Street. You will be able to walk to most shops and restaurants in town.
This lovely penthouse has a tasteful mountain lodge style. The living room centers around a beautiful stone gas fireplace and alder wood crown molding and finishes can be found throughout the décor. Open and bright, this is an ideal spot to relax after a hard day of skiing or exploring.
Sip on a glass of wine on your oversized balcony while the master chef of your group takes advantage of the high-end kitchen to make dinner. The kitchen is fully stocked with stainless steel appliances, pristine granite countertops, and whatever utensils or appliances you might need to whip up a delicious homemade meal!
The master bedroom features a gorgeous pine log bed, crafted by a local Breckenridge woodsman. The king mattress will immediately put you to sleep, and this elite space also features access to the balcony. The master bath has seamless shower doors with oil-rubbed bronze fixtures. The sink and granite counter tops connect to the bedroom. The guest bedroom also has a large, king-sized bed and connecting private full bath and shower.
The living room has a queen sleeper sofa.
The first luxury amenity you’ll notice is the wooden ski rack at the entrance to your home, allowing you to conveniently hang up your skis out of the way. The Village at Breckenridge is filled with amazing amenities, such as an indoor/outdoor pool, plenty of hot tubs, and a state of the art fitness center. Ice skating, sledding and tubing at Carter Park, and a whole host of other thrilling activities are close by. You’re just a short walk to Main St. Breckenridge, offering numerous delicious dining options and charming boutiques to explore. In the summer, head over to Breckenridge's Adventure Park and enjoy exhilarating activities such as zip-lining, the alpine slide, and so much more!
The Village at Breckenridge offers a wonderful mountain oasis for your next ski or summer getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
2 hours by car
Unobstructed top floor views of the slopes and ski in/ski out!
There is no daily housekeeping however additional cleans may be requested at $60 each.
Underground heated parking $20/night payable to our management company at time of check in.
One parking pass per unit.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Golf Club (15 minute drive) - Boasting sweeping mountain views, this incredible course will challenge even the most experienced of golfers.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort - One of the most popular ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love the slopes at Breckenridge!
- McCullough Gulch Trail (25 minute drive) - Filled with alpine forests, wildlife, and gorgeous views, this is a great place for a family hike!
- Good Times Adventures (25 minute drive) - Explore Breckenridge via a unique snowmobile or dog sled tour!
- AVA Rafting & Zipline (7 minute drive) - Adventures beyond your wildest dreams await you on the water and in the air!
Places of Interest
- Broken Compass Brewery and Tap House (10 minute drive) - Experience the chilled out vibe of Colorado at this amazing brewery.
- Quandary Peak (20 minute drive) - See the views from atop the highest summit in the Tenmile Range of the Rocky Mountains!
- Backstage Theatre (5 minute drive) - At this local theater, you'll see shows that rival Broadway in their quality!
- Sawmill Reservoir (5 minute drive) - Sawmill is a stunning lake at the end of a long trail, perfect for a photo-op!
- Hearthstone (5 minute drive) - Inside this historic house, you'll find an amazing restaurant boasting classy decor, mountain views, and elevated cuisine.
- Frisco Bay Marina (20 min. drive) Enjoy water sports/ boating on beautiful Lake Dillon.
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility