Waterfront Views in Downtown Tiburon
Waterfront Views in Downtown Tiburon
Located in downtown Tiburon, Waterfront Views in Downtown Tiburon sits directly across from the water with amazing views of the San Francisco skyline and the yacht harbor. A five-minute walk to ferries that will deliver you directly to either San Francisco or Angel Island. Parking is available but Waterfront Views in Downtown Tiburon is so conveniently located that the car may stay parked. Vibrant, unique shops and restaurants are all a short, walkable distance from the condo. A local marketplace is only a five-minute walk away. For family fun, visit the movie theater that is located directly across the street. Hop on a ferry for a 25-minute ride into San Francisco. Waterfront Views in Downtown Tiburon spans 1,500 square feet, with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and will comfortably accommodate four guests.
Sweeping views of San Francisco prevail in the distance as yachts are docked just in the distance, the views are peaceful and tranquil from Waterfront Views in Downtown Tiburon. The building that houses Waterfront Views in Downtown Tiburon, offers secure elevator access that leads directly into the unit. The open concept living area and eat-in kitchen are perfect for lively conversation and flow or for just a night of relaxing. Tastefully decorated in warm earth tones and comfortable textures, the living space is perfect for family time. A large telescope is available to observe the spectacular views across the Bay in San Francisco. Open up the sliding glass doors in the living room to experience the cool breeze, or step out on the patio for a morning cup of coffee.
The kitchen provides a lovely space to prepare a simple or more elaborate meal. With Napa only a one hour drive away, you will want to stock up the wine fridge in this kitchen with all of your finds! Both bedrooms provide a comfortable, plush king-size mattress and neutral, inviting decor. Two bathrooms, both en-suite, are complete with towel warmers, perfect for those chilly San Francisco mornings. The master bathroom features a large jetted tub, while the guest room bathroom is outfitted with a walk-in shower.
The Bay area is the ideal location for a week of fun! With limitless entertainment and tourist options, this is a “bucket list” destination. A short ferry ride away, San Francisco is so rich in culture, history and just brimming with fun days out for the whole family. From the trolley cars to Alcatraz, to Golden Gate Bridge to the Redwood Forrest, you will never run out of things to do and places to explore. Locally, Tiburon has so much to offer as well! Unique character and delicious restaurants and shops are just waiting to be discovered in Tiburon.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK)
1 hour by car
Spectacular view of San Francisco skyline!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Alcatraz Island (30 minute drive, plus ferry ride) - Take a tour of Alcatraz and learn about the storied and intriguing history of the nation's most famous prison.
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (10 minute drive) - Families with kids will love the curious nature and interesting exhibits of this museum.
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area (20 minute drive) - Learn more about the historically significant landscapes surrounding San Francisco.
- Wine Country (1 hour drive) - Napa is just a quick drive away, perfect for a day trip filled with amazing wineries and vineyards!
- Lombard Street (30 minute drive or ferry ride) - Explore the famous steep and crooked street. Lombard Street is alive with color, when all the beautiful flowers are in bloom.
Places of Interest
- Angel Island (10 minute ferry ride) - Enjoy magnificent views of San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge and much more. Hike, bike, have a picnic or take a historic tour of this "hidden gem" of an island.
- San Francisco (30 minute ferry ride) - Head to the city for a day!
- Sausalito (20 minute drive) - With plenty of unique attractions, Sausalito is great for a day trip.
- Vista Point (20 minute drive) - Incredible bay and city views await you at the top of Vista Point!
- Muir Woods (30 minute drive) - Take in the breathtaking beauty of the majestic redwoods.
Great bay side condo.
A beautiful well furnished home where you can walk to everything you want. Ron was an excellent host.”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo