Marriott's Harbour Pointe at Shelter Cove - Two-Bedroom Residence
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Marriott’s Harbour Pointe at Shelter Cove – Two-Bedroom Residence
This picturesque resort home on Hilton Head Island provides a delightful ocean getaway for you and your family! Enjoy access to a gorgeous, two-bedroom, 1200 square foot villa at Marriott’s Harbour Pointe at Shelter Cove. With lavish amenities and wonderful location, you’ll have a blast at Hilton Head.
You’ll feel right at home in your spacious, two-bedroom unit, decorated in a charming and classic style. The living room features comfortable seating and access to a private balcony, where you can relish in striking views and sunsets. The kitchen makes cooking easy and fun with modern appliances and plenty of cookware and cutlery.
After a long day of exploring Hilton Head, return to one of two lovely bedrooms. The master features a plush, king-sized bed, outfitted in style and comfort. The second bedroom has two twin beds, perfect for kids.
The perks of staying at a Marriott property are numerous, so make sure you take full advantage of all of the stellar amenities offered. Lounge by one of two sparkling outdoor pools, tropical cocktail in hand. Enjoy warm, summer nights having a barbecue at the grilling station or gathering around the fire pit to reminisce on the day. If you’d like to keep to a routine during your stay, head to the state-of-the-art fitness center or the tennis courts.
You’ll love exploring the wonderful coastal destination of Hilton Head Island. Beachcombers will be awed by the ocean views, and golfers will love teeing off on Harbour Town Golf Links. Rent a boat in Harbour Town and head out on the open water, charter your very own fishing boat, or just spend the day lounging on the beach or perusing the incredible shops of Hilton Head. When dinner rolls around, the area offers plenty of delicious and fresh seafood haunts to try.
Enjoy a luxurious resort experience at this stunning Hilton Head residence!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport (HHH), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
15 minutes by car (HHH), 1 hour by car (SAV)
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bluewater Adventure (5 minute walk) - This water sport outfitter offers a plethora of adventures to choose from.
- Bay Runner Fishing Charters (5 minute walk) - Take to the seas and try to reel in a big one.
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - The amount of bike trails on Hilton Head almost makes cars unnecessary!
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (40 minute drive) - Explore this stunning refuge and enjoy the plethora of amazing wildlife.
- Coastal Discovery Museum (15 minute drive) - Learn more about South Carolina's Lowcountry, natural history, and culture at this amazing museum.
Places of Interest
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina (10 minute walk) - A night out at the theater is close at hand with this amazing arts center, offering up everything from dramatic plays to musicals.
- Shelter Cove Towne Center (5 minute drive) - Take your pick from shopping, cuisine, or events!
- Marriott Hilton Head Resort and Spa (10 minute drive) - Relax and refresh with a rejuvenating treatment at the spa!
- Ombra Cucina Rustica (10 minute drive) - The sheer elegance of this Italian eatery will blow you away.
- The Jazz Corner (10 minute drive) - Dine on deliciously fresh seafood as you listen to soft jazz!