Cozy Tahoe Vista Cabin
Cozy Tahoe Vista Cabin
This three-bedroom log cabin offers a rustic hideaway near Lake Tahoe! With mountain décor and surrounded by natural splendor, this lovely cabin property spreads out over 1000 square feet and comes with all the amenities you’ll need to enjoy a mountain getaway.
Warm, charming, and cheery, this rustic cabin features pine walls and a soothing, natural atmosphere. On cold winter’s nights, cozy up on the plush sofa with a glass of wine as you enjoy a crackling fire in the stone fireplace. Spend leisurely evenings at home, cooking up a delicious meal with the help of stainless steel appliances in the quaint kitchen.
With three bedrooms, this home sleeps up to four guests, making it the perfect choice for a quiet family retreat. Clean and comfortable, the first two bedrooms offer queen-sized beds and the final bedroom has two twins.
Outside, a natural paradise awaits you. The newly renovated deck is the perfect spot to take in magnificent views and relax as the grill master of your group fires up the Weber barbecue. Kick back in the Adirondack chairs and enjoy warm, summer nights in style.
Lake Tahoe and its surrounding areas offer a plethora of outdoor adventure to enjoy, making it an outdoorsman’s paradise. In winter, spend the day skiing or ice skating at Northstar or Squaw Valley. In the summer, you’re just a five-minute drive away from the shore of Kings Beach and also just minutes away from delicious restaurants and charming shops. Golfers will love the proximity to the Old Brockway Golf Course, perfect for a round or two!
Make this cozy cabin your rustic mountain retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
1 hour by car (RNO), 15 minutes by car (TKF)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Full Throttle Tahoe (2 minute drive) - Whether you're wakeboarding, tubing, or something else, you'll have a blast with this outfitter.
- Lake Tahoe Snowmobiling Tours - In the winter, snowmobile your way through lovely scenery!
- Old Brockway Golf Course (2 minute drive) - Enjoy a round on one of Tahoe's most beautiful courses.
- North Shore Parasail (3 minute drive) - One of the best views you can get of Tahoe is from up above!
- Tahoe Paddle and Oar (3 minute drive) - Rent a kayak from this top-notch company and head out on the water!
Places of Interest
- Kings Beach Recreation Area (5 minute drive) - Head to this beautiful beach for a day of fun in the sun!
- Emerald Bay State Park (1 hour drive) - Explore the plethora of beautiful hiking trails in this national park.
- Soule Domain (10 minute drive) - Dine on creative Californian fare and enjoy an extensive wine list.
- Lanza's Restaurant (2 minute drive) - You'll love the authentic Italian fare at this family-owned eatery.
Michele V.May 2023
Close to everything but tucked away in a local neighborhood. Great week in a perfect cabin for two.”
Matt M.March 2020
The cabin is in a fantastic location for starters. Right in Kinds beach near the Safeway. Also a short drive to Northstar and to the state line casinos, which we loved. While it is “cozy” (small), the place is very comfortable. Only one shower with a tiny door for example, but the water pressure is fantastic and it was a great shower. Kitchen was well stocked, fireplace was great with plenty of wood outside. Nice flat driveway with room for two or three cars. We really enjoyed our stay!”
Charles O.October 2019
This is quintessential Tahoe cabin - Welcoming, cozy and a great wood burning fireplace with lots of wood available. You feel like you are away from it all, but you are conveniently located to many great area amenities including beautiful Lake Tahoe. Thank you for a wonderful stay. ”