Mezzanine Suite at The Beach Samui
Koh Samui, Thailand
Mezzanine Suite at The Beach Samui x YOO Club
Arriving in the traditional fishing village of Thong Krut is like being transported to the Koh Samui of yesteryear, often to the sound of bullfrogs and crickets in the evening. Here, overlooking a marine park that's speckled with humpbacked tropical islands, you will find The Beach Samui, a collection of just 21 self-catering Suites & Penthouses directly on a coral-strewn beach in one of southern Samui’s most picturesque locations.
Experience Thailand from the comfort of this 900 square feet Mezzanine Suite at The Beach Samui: featuring double height glass terrace doors allowing a sea view that makes you want to rub your eyes in disbelief, each Mezzanine features two bedrooms.
The ground floor King bedroom is enclosed by a privacy voile and the mezzanine King bedroom commands its own floor with floating staircase. Each Mezzanine Suite features The Beach Samui signature furniture pieces, a fully fitted kitchen, two limestone 'His & Hers' bathrooms, 300 thread count Egyptian cottons, defined living and dining areas and an ocean-facing private terrace, featuring a hand carved tub. Perfect for a family of four, or two familiar couples.
The beachfront location really is second to none, views are simply breathtaking and at night the sky sparkles like a million diamonds. The stars also appear in the shared limestone infinity pool, lit up by twinkling fiberoptics each evening.
Thong Krut boasts a beautiful virgin beach and often after a storm the surrounding coral washes onto the beachfront.
The private beachfront cabanas make the perfect place to hide and soak up the island’s laid-back loveliness, grab a massage, or perhaps sit and meditate. At The Beach Samui you'll also find a hammock in the water, to while away a few hours in utter barefoot luxury. And the beach is the place to be at sunset, if you want to buy a great bottle of wine from the village wine merchants, the team at The Beach will be happy to set up a lantern-lit table for you to enjoy.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 900 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Samui Airport (USM)
50 minutes by car
...uninterrupted front line sea views!
Activities of Interest
- Detox at Orion Retreat Centre -It's the ultimate retreat center, offering detoxes, yoga classes, fitness seminars and more - basically, anything that will support you in enhancing or healing your body, mind, and soul.
- Sail at the Le Beach Club Samui Lipa Noi - Le Beach Club is a sailing team with over a decade of sailing experience, all around Thailand. So, knowing that you’re in expert hands, it is the ideal place to learn to sail.
- Nikki Beach Restaurant - One of their most popular events is Sunday Brunch, where guests can enjoy poolside cocktails, feast on international delights, and dance to live music and entertainment.
- Hide away at the Secret Buddha Garden -Back in 1976 Nim Thongsuk started putting up many beautiful statues in the land that he and his family owned, the land is hidden away in the center of the island and surrounded by lush forests.
- Visit Angthong Marine Park - Board the big tour boat and travel to Angthong Marine Park on a full-day excursion from Samui Island.
Places of Interest
- Laem Sor Pagoda (6 mins) - In the grounds of Wat Laem Sor, this ornately designed Chedi (Pagoda) sits at the rocky water's edge. Covered in countless small yellow tiles, it appears golden when viewed from a short distance.
- Dusit Dhewa (35 mins) - If you’re interested in learning about southeastern Thai culture, stopping at Dusit Dhewa is a must. Dusit Dhewa is the Samui Cultural and Fine Art Center and is maintained by a local artist and landscape engineer.
- Wat Samut Tharam (20 mins) - Wat Samut Tharam is a calming Buddhist temple with intricate architectural features and magnificent sea views. The temple seamlessly integrates gold and white stone, resulting in a stunning masterpiece.
- Na Muang Waterfall (25 mins) - Na Muang is a popular destination for those looking for a lazy day. You can jump in and float around the natural pool or have a picnic on the banks.
- Big Buddha Temple (1 hour) - Made of gold and sitting in the Mara position it shows a time when Buddha was rejecting all temptations that were forced upon him.
- 40"+ TV
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV