Mountain Oasis in Sunriver, Oregon
Mountain Oasis in Sunriver, Oregon
This spacious luxury home accommodates all of your friends and family for an unforgettable vacation. Vaulted pine ceilings compliment the soft natural lighting that enters the generous living room. This home is located at the quiet North end of Sunriver. During the summer, play a round of golf at nearby Woodlands Golf Course or rediscover your sense of adventure as the bike trail to Benham Falls is only minutes away. In the winter, allow the warmth from the soothing river rock fireplace to ease your mind as you gaze out the window into your winter wonderland.
Gather your guests to enjoy drinks and appetizers as the beautiful kitchen inspires your next culinary masterpiece. There’s plenty of room for everyone at the dining room table or lounge around in the bonus room and make a few drinks at the wet bar. During the summer, enjoy the Central Oregon sun on your deck as your steak sizzles on the BBQ. After dinner, stir up the competition with a game of ping pong. At the end of a perfect day, relax and slip into the steaming hot tub. The cabin-style decor and furnishings warm the atmosphere as you snuggle into your bed for a restful night’s sleep. The glow of the fireplace in the master suite is sure to add a perfect touch of romance. There are a total of 3 master suites in this home.
You never have to leave Sunriver but if you do, Mt. Bachelor, Bend, Tumalo and Sisters are within a 45-minute drive from Sunriver. Crater Lake is a recommended day trip if you're looking to explore more of Central Oregon! Be sure to check out the amazing hiking trails, with incredible views at Broken Top, Green Lakes, Blue Pools, Misery Ridge and Monkey Face.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3448 square feet, 321 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM)
45 minutes by car
This spacious luxury home accommodates all of your friends and family for an unforgettable mountain vacation.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note that there is a $400 refundable deposit for guests bringing a pet along for their reservation.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Smith Rock State Park (1 hour drive) - Grab locally grown steaks at Cinder Butte Meat Co. on the way home from Smith Rock.
- Float, kayak or paddle board the Deschutes River.
- Towns to explore: Mt Bachelor, Bend, Sisters, Tumalo.
- Favorite Hikes: Broken Top (No Name Lake), Green Lakes, Blue Pools, Misery Ridge to Monkey Face.
Places of Interest
- Visit Cascade Lakes & Mt Bachelor (30 minute drive) - One of the most scenic drive in the US. Bring your camera, kayaks, bikes, hiking shoes, and ski gear!
- SHARC in Sunriver Water Park (10 minute drive) - Get ready for a great day of family fun with water slides, lazy rivers and more!
- Benham Falls - scenic bike ride right from the house!
- Downtown Bend Oregon (20 minute drive) - Dine in award winning restaurants after shopping at all the unique establishments.
- High Desert Museum - Kid friendly interactive museum.
- Lava Caves