Northernmost condo in Hawaii. Totally renovated top floor 1100 square foot condo which sits on the bluff in Princeville, Kauai, with dynamic ocean views from every room. Being a corner unit, it is as if you are on the bow of a ship. Wake up to amazing sunrises and enjoy Kona coffee on the wraparound lanai. Sit on the lanai with a refreshing tropical drink and be on the lookout for giant turtles, passing cruise ships, soaring albatross and breathtaking rainbows. Explore the beauty of Kauai, which many believe is the most beautiful island in the world. Return to the condo at night and go to sleep to the sounds of the waves crashing on the rocks below. A majestic and romantic getaway!
Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful, stylishly decorated condo has plenty of space for the whole family. Wood floors, neutral coastal décor, and soft, plush furnishings will welcome you into the open space of the kitchen and living areas. The kitchen, with its sleek, modern feel and stainless steel appliances is the perfect spot to whip up a freshly caught seafood meal or to pop some popcorn for family movie night.
Gentle sounds of waves crashing just beyond your window will lull you right to sleep on the king-size mattress in the master bedroom. The ensuite bathroom is well equipped with a walk-in shower and large soaking tub. The guest bedroom, with a queen-size bed, offers a picturesque view of the lush, green gardens and trees. Kauai is full of spectacular scenery, gorgeous beaches and plenty of adventures, escape to paradise, Alii Kai is an amazing “home away from home”!
** Not suitable for children under the age of 12 **
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1085 square feet, 101 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Dynamic Pacific Ocean views from every room!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Makai Golf Course at Princeville at Hanalei (5 minute drive) - The Makai course offers challenging green with eye-popping views from every tee!
- Turtle Cave (5 minute walk) - This hidden gem is where many of the native sea turtles in the area come to shore to eat and relax in the sand!
- Queen's Bath (5 minute drive) - Roughly the size of a swimming pool, the Queen's Bath is a unique, natural tidal pool surrounded by lava rocks.
- Sunshine Helicopters Kauai (45 minute drive) - Soar to new heights, and explore the Waimea Canyon, Napali Coast, Waialeale Crater, numerous waterfalls, and even movie locations!
Places of Interest
- Hanalei Town (10 minute drive) - Enjoy Hanalei Beach, Limahuli Garden and Preserve, Hanalei Valley Lookout, Wai`oli, Hui`ia Church or take a tour of the area!
- Napali coast (30 minute drive) - Hike, bike, boat or take a helicopter tour of one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Waimea Canyon (1 hour and 40 minute drive) - Explore this "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" and take in its majestic beauty.
- Wailua Falls (1 hour drive) - Experience this 173 foot waterfall! As seen on the television series Fantasy Island.
Great location with beautiful sunrises, ocean views, turtle and whale watching, and rainbows. The condo was very nice, clean, and well stocked and the owners were very helpful. An overalll great stay.”