Considering a trip to Hawaii? The island of Oahu is a must-see! The water activities are endless from world-class surfing at North Shore, to snorkeling, scuba diving, stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, dolphin watching tours, or simply soaking up the warm sun on the sugary white beaches, Hawaiian beaches cannot be beat. Oahu offers up some amazing cultural and historically significant tourist attractions such as Pearl Harbor and the battleship, make sure to experience Hawaiian cuisine and the vibrant culture tradition of a luau. Experience an amazing view as a reward for hiking to the summit of some of the most beautiful mountains and volcano craters in the world. The golfers in the group will love all of the beautiful courses available on the island. Shopping and restaurants with a unique style and character are abundant all over this spectacular island!
With Makua Kea’au Forest Reserve in your backyard, this home boasts incredible views and a convenient location! The backyard is the perfect spot to enjoy a gorgeous Hawaiian sunset over the ocean. Surround yourself with nature and tranquility at this 5,000 square foot Makaha Valley home with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. A home for gatherings, the pool table, and air hockey table will surely be a spot that the whole group will want to hang out for some friendly competition. The den also offers a comfortable spot for curling up with a good book or a glass of wine. The kitchen is light, bright and sparkling clean with stainless steel appliances and plenty of space to whip up a quick dish or more elaborate meal.
A private office is available if you must work or catch up on emails while on vacation. A nicely equipped workout facility is located on the first floor. The master bedroom offers a comfortable king-size bed and en-suite bathroom. The kids will love the bunk bedroom with a full-size mattress on the bottom bunk and a twin on the top. A short 5-minute drive will lead you right to the sandy shores of Makaha Beach Park!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Honolulu international Airport (HNL)
1 hour drive
Beautiful Makua Kea'au Forest Reserve!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Diving and Snorkeling - With over 1200 miles of coral reef, Hawaii is one of the best places in the world to dive.1
- Experience the thrill of a helicopter ride for a birdseye view of the beautiful landscapes of Hawaii!
- Manoa Falls (1 hour drive) - This 100-foot tall waterfall is easily accessible by hike.1
- Honolulu, Waikiki and Kailua — These amazing cities are havens for world-class shopping, dining, sightseeing and cultural activities.
- Bask in Hawaiian culture at a luau!
Places of Interest
- Makua Kea'au (5 minute drive) - For the more experienced hikers as it can get steep but the view from the summit is spectacular!
- Hawaii is home to a plethora of breathtaking beaches with white, sugary sand and crystal blue water.
- Disney Aulani resort (30 minute drive) - Check out how "Disney does Hawaii", stroll the beach and guests can also dine at the on-site restaurants.
- Waikiki, Honolulu (1 hour drive) - Amazing tourists attractions! Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head State Monunment, the famous Waikiki beach and so much more!
- Waimea Valley (1 hour drive) - This valley is a paradise for nature lovers, brimming with jungle flora and fauna.