THE RITZ-CARLTON DESTINATION CLUB, VAIL - 3 BEDROOM
The Ritz Carlton Destination Club, Vail – 3 Bedroom
Discover the pinnacle of luxury at The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail. Located at the base of Vail Mountain in Lionshead Village, this elegant mountain resort retreat puts you in the center of everything, while providing enviable amenities and personalized service delivered in the tradition of The Ritz-Carlton®. During your stay, enjoy this lovely, three-bedroom, 1900 square-foot condo that will pamper and delight you to no end!
Your luxury residence offers spacious living quarters that offer unsurpassed elegance during your stay in Vail. Ample seating surrounds a lovely gas fireplace and entertainment center, where you can relax at the end of a long, adventure-filled day. The fully equipped, gourmet kitchen features top of the line appliances and gleaming, slab counters to help make preparing a delicious meal a breeze. When it’s time for bed you’ll have access to three lavish master suites, each offering plush, king-sized beds. The attached master baths offer soothing, heated floors, and double vanities allowing for maximum space and comfort.
The Club's Bavarian-style architecture and elegant interiors surround you and your family in a one-of-a-kind retreat. During your stay, whisk to the top of the mountain for a day of breathtaking skiing, or stroll through the town's charming boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and exhilarating nighttime entertainment venues. Dedicated on-site Concierge service is available to assist you with travel needs, dinner reservations, tee times, pre-arrival provisioning, and so much more! During your stay, take advantage of refreshing spa services and treatments, the large, outdoor heated pool, and golf privileges at the exquisite Red Sky Ranch. As the sun sinks in the sky, enjoy the brisk mountain air as you keep warm by the outdoor fire pit. Below, you’ll find a full list of the luxury services and amenities at the Ritz Carlton Vail.
Dedicated on-site Concierge service for travel needs, dinner reservations, tee times and more
Golf privileges at Red Sky Ranch
Private Lounge for Club Members only
Great room with fireplace, bar and adjacent library
Fitness facility with movement studio
Spa services and treatment rooms
Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool spa, and fire pit
Heated, underground garage
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and slab counters
Spacious living room featuring a gas fireplace and entertainment center
Master suites with walk-in closets
Luxurious master bathrooms with double vanities and heated floors
Full-size washer and dryer
High-speed Internet access
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN, Eagle County Airport - EGE
Two and a half hours by car (DEN), 35 minutes by car (EGE)
Vail Mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
*Additional fees may apply to certain services and amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Red Sky Golf Club - Consistently ranked as one of the best courses in the nation, golfers will love the striking layout and challenging play!
- Shopping in Vail Village - Vail Village offers numerous chic boutiques and charming shops for you to explore!
- Vail Mountain Resort - Spend your week on the slopes at one of the best ski mountains in the country!
- Sage Outdoor Adventures - Each adventure tour offered by this company will knock the socks off of even the most seasoned outdoors-men!
- Booth Falls Trail - Wander through striking and varied scenery, including lakes, waterfalls, and aspen forest.
Places of Interest
- Sweet Basil Restaurant - This modern American eatery is located in the heart of Vail Village, and offers a trendy twist on classic dishes!
- Game Creek Restaurant - Nestled just below Eagle's Nest, Game Creek offers a truly unique location where you can enjoy a gourmet meal in complete serenity!
- Piney River Ranch - You'll get your fix of summer actives at this spectacular ranch, offering hiking, horseback riding, canoeing and more!
- Vail Brewing Company - This charming craft brewery offers handcrafted ales made from the finest mountain ingredients.
- Colorado Ski Museum Hall of Fame - This sensational museum chronicles Colorado's rich skiing history.
Vail is as beautiful in summer as it is in winter
Beautiful place in a great location. Friendly staff, nice amenities, we really enjoyed the gym, pool, and jacuzzi. The view of the mountain from the unit is partially blocked. The only disappointing issue was that even when we were specifically informed that cleaning services were provided daily, this was not the case. Everything else was superb!”