Aspen River View Residence
Aspen River View Residence
What an amazing place to stay in Aspen, where luxury, location, and convenience comingle to form the perfect getaway destination! You will want to return year after year. Conveniently located, within a 5-minute walk to a nearby ski lift. Easily hop on a shuttle (Aspen Mountain Shuttles) that will deliver you directly to amazing ski resorts or to delicious restaurants and unique shops. Aspen River View condo, spanning 1,000 square feet, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, is spacious, clean and extremely comfortable, with the added bonus of a perfect location and a gently rolling river just outside your private balcony.
Are you tired of hauling ski equipment and luggage upstairs? Saying no is easy at Aspen River View Residence, as this condo is located on the first floor of Riverview Complex. At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac at the Hopkins Street footbridge, this condo is very quiet but also only a few blocks away from the center of downtown Aspen. Travel six blocks to the Ajax Mountain Gondola. Stroll down four blocks to the City Market for groceries and liquor. Just three blocks away you will encounter the popular Spring Cafe for breakfast and lunch. This condo is merely three to six blocks to all of the best restaurants and shopping that Aspen has to offer.
You will love the two decks at Aspen River View Residence, one with mountain views and the other deck directly overlooking the Roaring Fork River, the perfect spot to enjoy a warm cup of coffee or glass of wine. The kitchen is well equipped with an island dining area that seats up to 7. Relax around the wood-burning fireplace in the spacious living room. The plush, comfortable furnishings of the living room just begs for a family movie night. The sofa easily converts into an RH king size bed in the living room. The sleeper sofa has a state of the art platform system with a plush memory foam mattress.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed with quality mattress and linens. The other bedroom has two twins that can be made up as a king bed upon request. The bedrooms are extremely comfortable and inviting. One guest noted that “these were the most comfortable beds that we have ever slept on.” All of the bedrooms boast smart TVs.
A mudroom entry is a perfect spot to store your ski equipment and boots! One parking spot is available on site. A guest parking pass is available for street parking, for those traveling with two cars. This well-maintained condo complex features a large, heated swimming pool and hot tub.
During ski season the free shuttle, to the gondola or transportation center, stops at the Hopkins Street footbridge just steps from the complex. The shuttle will deliver you directly to the gondola at Aspen Mountain or to the transportation center where you can catch a bus to the three other ski areas. Hiking trails are easily accessible and within walking distance.
Enjoy all that Aspen has to offer while staying in this luxurious condo!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Pitkin County Regional Airport, Denver International Airport
15 minutes by car to Pitkin, 4 hours by car to Denver International
Beautiful water view of the Roaring Fork River!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Maroon Bells (15 minute drive) - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Aspen Highlands (10 minute drive) - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!1
- Smuggler Mountain Trail (15 minute drive) - The gorgeous Smuggler Mountain Trail takes hikers through stunning scenery and exceptional views.
- Aspen Mountain Ski Area (10 minute drive) - Ski down the slopes of this amazing resort, just minutes away.
Places of Interest
- Ajax Mountain Gondola (5 minute walk) - Be whisked away 12,000 feet into the sky to enjoy incredible views, delicious dining and activities for the whole family in the summer.
- Snowmass Creek Outfitters (30 minute drive) - Experience Aspen and Snowmass with an authentic horseback ride.
- Aspen Music Festival - From June to August, enjoy classical music from all over the country.
- Elk Mountain Expeditions (10 minute walk) - Take an adventurous whitewater rafting tour, guaranteed to give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!
- Aspen Golf Club (10 minute drive) - This amazing course impresses with its stunning views, challenging play, and relaxed yet luxurious atmosphere.
Right on the river, walking distance to all shopping and dining, well appointed inside; who could ask for more? It is not a huge place but perfect for two couples. We would definitely stay there again.”