La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Mexico
Located in the Punta Esmeralda resort development, approximately 100 meters from a private beach, you will wake up every morning to a gorgeous view of the sunrise over the Bay of Banderas. Punta Esmeralda's 8 swimming pools, tennis courts, spa, running path and restaurant make Casa Liliana the perfect vacation home for the whole family.
Casa Liliana is a beautifully appointed 3 bedroom villa nestled in the northeast corner of the Bay of Banderas. The house is part of the Punta Esmeralda private resort development, a 20 minute drive from Puerto Vallarta airport and walking distance from the towns of Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle.
Enter into the main seating area decorated with beautiful Mexican accents and furniture. Flowing right into the dining area, the whole family can gather around and enjoy the beautiful views of palm trees right outside the window. With plenty of counter space and seating, it will be no problem fitting everyone in for an enjoyable time.
If the views from the inside aren't enough, you can easily go out on the patio through the sliding glass door lining the living room and kitchen. Take a dip in the outdoor hot tub to relax even more.
Watch the sunrise from the terrace or right from one of the bedrooms as two of the bedrooms have their own sliding glass doors. With each room having a designated bathroom, you are sure to have plenty of room and privacy during your stay.
Enjoy all the amenities of a first-class luxury resort from the intimacy of a private residence. Punta Esmeralda is a gated development which offers a private white sand beach, 8 swimming pools, tennis courts, spa, gym and beach club equipped with a restaurant.
24 hour security at the gates of Punta Esmeralda. The villa is managed by a property manager who can help with any needs concerning the house.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and King
8 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.)
30 minutes by car
Views of Bay of Banderas!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Punta Mita (25 min by car) - Whale watching and sea expeditions.
- Mictlan Surf School (25 min by car) - Surf lessons, trips, and activities right down the road.
- La Peska (10 min by car) - Enjoy local cuisine with stunning views of the water!
- Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour (30 min by car) -atisfy an appetite for adrenaline on a thrilling 6.5-hour outdoor adventure tour from Puerto Vallerta.
Places of Interest
- Malecon Puerto Vallarta (40 min by car) - he Malecón is a 12-block, mile-long esplanade.
- Bucerias (10 min by car) - Located along Banderas Bay, a few miles north of Puerto Vallarta, on the Pacific Ocean.
- Sayulita (30 min by car) - a "Magical Town" for its colorful ambience and richness and convergence of cultures;
- La Cruz Artisan Market (10 min by car) - located at the La Cruz Marina, creates a special ambiance for Banderas Bay seaside shopping.
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (45 min by car) - Take a tour of this 64-acre garden.
- Destiladeras Beach (20 min by car) - Known as one of the best in the Banderas Bay area due to its soft clear sands, the clean emerald green waters, the gentle slope of the beach.
Can't wait to go back!
Beautiful views and relaxing times! We loved everything about our stay at Case Liliana. The pools were great, food was amazing and service just outstanding! It's so close to the cutest little town of Bucerias that made going off the resort really convenient. Can't say enough about our stay and serious about going back. Only regret is not staying longer! ”