West Tisbury, Massachusetts
Martha's Vineyard Getaway
Martha's Vineyard Getaway
This lovely and inviting three bedroom getaway is perfect for a relaxing vacation where you want to enjoy all of the peacefulness of a welcoming home and neighborhood, but are conveniently located to the fun activities of West Tisbury and everything Martha's Vineyard has to offer. From the time you stroll down the serene walkway until you leave the home when the trip is over, you will feel at ease knowing that you are surrounded by luxurious amenities and a prime location in Martha's Vineyard.
When entering the home, you will love the beach inspired siding and rustic design. The living room will be your first stop which boasts gorgeous clear windows allowing the room to be soaked in sunlight. You will enjoy sipping a cup of coffee as you watch the sun come up in the morning as you relax on the cozy couches that perfectly combine comfortability with elegance. On a cooler night, curl up by the stone fireplace and enjoy a fire with the family or with a good book. Beautiful hardwood floors lay throughout the room, as well as elegant beach inspired tables, entertainment center, and accents.
The kitchen is equally stunning. With gorgeous granite countertops, you will have plenty of room for the chefs in the family to cook up a great dish! You'll enjoy the pristine stainless steel appliances, large sinks, and large window for a perfect view while preparing everything. The kitchen also includes bar seats at the counter for extra seating or if the kids just want to be a part of the culinary fun!
The kitchen flows right into the dining room, that also includes several windows and a glass door to the yard, providing more great views and natural sunlight. Easily accessed from the kitchen, mealtime and cleanup will be a breeze.
At the end of a day at the beach or sightseeing relax in one of three bedrooms all boasting queen-size or full beds. The master is on the ground floor and has a sitting area that opens to the beautiful gardens and hot tub.
The guest bedrooms are on the second floor, allowing plenty of room and privacy. With smaller windows, you will not be woken by the sun too early, but still have excellent lighting in the rooms. Crawl under luxurious linens and fall asleep to the sounds of nature right outside your window.
The home includes three bathrooms. The master bathroom includes a sizable soaking tub, charming wooden cupboards, and beach accents. You are never far from the beauty of Martha's Vineyard.
When you're looking to relax at home, enjoy the lounge chairs outside under all of the beautiful trees and amongst the gardens. When you're looking to venture out, you are only 15 minutes from all of the sightseeing, beaches, shopping, and everything else Martha's Vineyard has to offer. The Martha's Vineyard Getaway is perfect for those seeking a fun-filled yet relaxing vacation in one of the best vacation spots in the world!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Martha's Vineyard Airport (MVY)
15 min by car.
pond and landscaped yard and gardens
Activities of Interest
- Martha's Vineyard Playhouse (10 min by car) - Non-profit theater company. offering live theater in its renovated historic home built in 1833.
- Circuit Avenue (15 min by car) - Quirky shopping enclave in Oak Bluffs.
- Flying Horses Carousel (15 min by car) - Ride the oldest carousel in America while learning about the history of the area.
- Martha's Vineyard Film Center (10 min by car) - Various film festivals throughout the summer and fall
- The Town of Vineyard Haven (10 min by car) - Nice boutiques and a beautiful harbor where boats are available for day and sunset sails
Places of Interest
- Lambert's Cove Beach (5 min by car) - Gorgeous residents only beach with fantastic sunsets
- West Tisbury Farmers Market (Wednesday & Saturday) - Local produce, flowers, and baked goods
- Ocean Park (20 min by car) - Beautiful park surrounded by Victorian mansions.
- Martha's Vineyard Museum (10 min by car) - Explore the history of Martha's Vineyard which includes whaling, fishing and the vibrant music scene of the 70's
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet