Auberge Private Residence at Esperanza - 4 Bedroom
Esperanza is one of the world's most celebrated resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication, and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment.
Managed by famous Auberge, these private residences offer unmatched architecture, service and location.
This large 4 bedroom has a fantastic view of the pools and ocean, and one of the best terraces anywhere. The living area is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End.
Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens, with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub, and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness.
In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship. You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stone work in the style of 19th century tapetes (tapestries), and cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity, and sense of place that is at the heart of Esperanza.
Minor differences in style, decoration, and layout guarantee that each time you come back you will be offered a new and unique experience to fall in love with.
The amenities at Auberge Private Residences Esperanza are some of the most luxurious in the world.
*Please note that this is a private residence which has access to the private residences pools and beach club.
Guests who reserve privates residences do not have access to hotel and club pools.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport
30 minutes by car
Ocean View and Pools
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
There is a $387 per week fee for this property for THIRDHOME members to be paid on-site. This is the same weekly fee that all owners pay and includes:
*Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week
*Access to all of the private residence facilities and amenities including access to:
- the Beach Club
- the private residence pools
* Use of the concierge services that can provide:
- Private chefs
- Airport ground transportation
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Restaurant reservations
**Fees and policies subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- Fishing Trips- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
Places of Interest
- Cabo Del Sol Golf- A World-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a milee along a coastline of rock outcroppings and sun-washed shores.
- Spa at Esperanza- Voted #1 in the Americas and Carribean by Conde' Nast Traveler, this uniquely designed full-service resort spa incorporates features such as an indoor steam cave, waterfall and outdoor pools set amid lush gardens.
- Restaurants At Esperanza- The RESTAURANT (Esperanzas signature restaurant) La Terraza Americana, and The Palapa Grill.
Rene M.October 2020
Esperanza is Wonderful!!!
We had an amazing week at this wonderful resort. The owners were very generous in accommodating our travel needs. The Esperanza resort is gorgeous, the facilities are top-notch and the staff are so warm and helpful. There are so many pools, great restaurants and the best views. We will be back!!!”
Garth F.June 2018
Thank you for a wonderful vacation! Everything was exceptional!”
Brice J.December 2017
Incredible Villa, Incredible vacation
The property is one of the best in Cabo. There is so much room in the villa, and it is so beautifully decorated and clean - I can't wait to go back. We had two families of 4 and 5 people, and there was still plenty of room left over. I think the best thing to say is - I can't wait to go back!! I definitely recommend. ”