Heart of Palms - 30A
Heart of Palms
In the gated Gulf front community of Old Florida Beach is this quiet retreat for both families and guests looking to have a peaceful stay. Just 30 yards from the community heated swimming pool, 50 yards to the dock on Draper Lake and 100 yards from the luxuriously wide Beach, you will find plenty to do for everyone!
Upon entering, you will love the soft tones of the professionally decorated living room and home. The luxurious couches peer outside through the glass door allowing ample Florida sunlight to shine through.
The seating area flows perfectly into all-new Chef's Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble counters. It is completely equipped for the gourmet cook in the family! Enjoy the breakfast nook by the windows or for formal dining. the spacious dining table for eight guests.
One of the master bedrooms is on the first floor with a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom. Sleek hardwood floors lie throughout the room with neutral tones and pops of tropical colors. The master bathroom is the perfect relaxing oasis. You will love getting into the jetted whirlpool or the spacious walk-in shower after a long day of beach fun.
There is another ensuite master bedroom on the second floor. The bathroom has a jetted tub, and a rainfall shower. The guest bedrooms include bunk beds, perfect for the kids in the group. The other guest bedroom has three twin beds which can be made into a king-size bed. These rooms also have a separate full bathroom.
The home also features a time saving family-sized washer and dryer is on first floor off of the kitchen. An outdoor shower is located next to the entrance to the laundry room. From the second floor hallway, step out to the wrap-around mostly covered deck where sunbathers can lounge in the sun or families can share a meal or a nap under the tin-roofed deck. You can also view amazing sunsets over the Gulf from this vantage point.
Nearby, walk to favorite local restaurants: Goatfeathers with local seafood market or Cafe Tango. Just down the road on 30-A, walk or bike to Gulf Place shopping center for more restaurants, ice cream, clothing stores, wine shop or pharmacy. Everyone will have a great time at the Heart of Palms and have a trip they'll never forget!
**Please be advised that golf carts are not allowed in this community. Violators will be fined by the HOA.**
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
ECP - 50 min by car. VPS - 55 min by car.
Gulf of Mexico views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Eden Garden State Park (15 min by car) - Take a tour and see moss-draped live oaks, and the 1897 mansion.
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park (35 min by car) - 40 attractions and fun for the whole family!
- HarborWalk Marina (40 min by car) - Fun for the family with waterfront shopping, water sports, boat, pontoon and jet ski rentals, aqua adventures, dolphin cruises, clubs and nightlife.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach (10 min by car) - A 26-mile stretch of Northwest Florida’s famed Emerald Coast.
- Grayton Beach State Park (10 min by car) - See one of the best beaches in the US, and parks in the area with lots of trails and a beautiful Western Lake.
- Seaside Farmer's Market (15 min by car) - One of the coast's best Farmer's Markets with wonderful baked goods, fresh produce, nuts, and hot foods.
Heaven on 30A
You can't beat the proximity to the beach! This is a hidden gem. Comfortable furnishings and tons of privacy. The dune lake access is unique and the beach is breathtaking. Would love to stay here again!”