Bogota is a city full of fine cuisine, stunning art and architecture, history, and best of all, breathtaking views. Located in one of the best neighborhoods in Bogota, this luxury apartment will be the perfect fit for your next getaway! Boasting two terraces with impeccable views, plenty to do in the neighborhood, and gorgeous sights everywhere you look, you will love the convenience and luxury of the Bogota Beauty.
As you enter the home, you will be surrounded by sleek modern designs from the hardwood floors to the contemporary furniture. The floor to ceiling windows provide tons of natural sunlight as well as giving the entire space views of the lush greenery outside and luxury apartment complex. A delicate translucent curtain separates the living room from the dining area allowing the open concept to be perfectly broken up into different rooms.
The kitchen boasts the most modern décor and appliances. With clean lines and bright countertops, you will love the juxtaposition of the dark wood cabinetry. A casual eating area is perfect for breakfast and watching the sun come up.
The dining area seats ten guests comfortably. With a long mahogany table and comfortable chairs, it's the perfect place to enjoy a fancier meal. The neighborhood views provide the perfect backdrop for mealtime.
The amazing master suite will be the perfect oasis to retire to after a long day of sightseeing and exploring. The king-size bed sits in the center of the room and is surrounded by a glass-encased wall for more amazing views. There are light canceling blinds for extra privacy and for those mornings you'd like to sleep in. Enjoy your morning coffee on the comfy leather seat by the window, and enjoy the beauty of your surroundings.
The master bathroom is covered in beautiful hardwood floors and accents. After a busy day, you will enjoy the luxurious Jacuzzi or spacious walk-in shower. The countertops are sleek and provide two sinks.
There are three other guest bedrooms and a maid's room. Both of these rooms have queen-size beds. These rooms have private entrances to the terrace through sliding glass doors. The fourth bedroom has a sofa bed that is also queen-size. This room is also a drawing room where you can enjoy the amazing views from your private terrace entrance. Each bedroom is en-suite for optimal luxury and privacy.
If you’d like to stick close to home, there is plenty to do in the apartment complex. Take a refreshing dip in the community pool. If you’d like to relax, treat yourself to a spa day. When you want to get a workout in, you’ll love the 2000 square foot gym with state of the art equipment. For the kids there is even a fun kid-friendly park.
Surrounded by beautiful parks, museums, and old world architecture, Bogota will teach you about the Colombian way of life while providing beauty and culture. You will also be located near many gourmet restaurants, mountains, hiking, and old cathedrals. There is always something to do near this home.
Whether you’re looking to explore the rich history, art, and culture of Bogota, or you’re looking for a relaxing day at home, you will find what you need at this wonderful apartment. Enjoy the one-of-a-kind Colombian gem by day, then come home to this lavish Bogota Beauty.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and King
10 guests maximum
El Dorado International Airport (BOG)
30 min by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Botero Museum (25 min by car) - An elegant museum that houses one of Latin America's most important international art collections.
- The National Museum of Colombia (15 min by car) - The oldest museum in the country and one of the oldest in the continent, built in 1823, housing over 20,000 pieces of art expressing the country's history and culture.
- Bogota Botanical Garden (25 min by car)- Explore Colombia's biggest botanical garden. It serves both as a recreation and research center.
Places of Interest
- Plaza Bolívar, Bogotá (30 min by car) - Located in the heart of the historical area of the city, you will see many buildings, cathedrals, and the first statue built in the 1800s.
- Monserrate (20 min by car) - A famous hill that overlooks the city for miles and dominates the city center of Bogotá,
- Simón Bolívar Metropolitan Park (25 min by car) - A greenspace and entertainment and sports complex located in the middle of the city.
- The Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica Primate of Colombia (30 min by car) - Explore this beautiful historic building.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet