Mermaid's Hideaway Villa
Mermaid's Hideaway Villa
Kick back and relax at this beautiful ground floor villa located just 100 steps from the beach. This cozy island retreat has been impeccably furnished with a decorator's touch. The villa is ideally suited for fun and relaxation, with comfortable furnishings and plenty of amenities for a laid-back vacation.
This newly remodeled home greets you with vaulted ceilings, and an open concept so that the beach breeze can flow throughout the main area. The living area has a queen sleeper sofa and opens to your own private pool with lush tropical landscaping. Open the sliding glass doors, and feel the breeze come through. On days where you'd like to spend a little time indoors, you can still enjoy the palm trees and patio from the couch and watch the flat-screen TV.
The kitchen includes solid wood cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. With views of the pool. and the dining area in the kitchen, meal prep will be easy, and mealtime will have a stunning backdrop.
With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, the layout comfortably accommodates 6 guests for the perfect beach getaway. The master bedroom has a king-size bed. The room is filled with neutral tones and pops of coral pink to remind you the beach is just a short walk away! The double doors provide an exit to the yard and tons of natural Florida sunlight.
The en-suite master bathroom has stunning granite countertops and double vanity. The spacious walk-in shower is adorned with tiles that compliment the rest of the space.
There are two other guest bedrooms that share the second bathroom. The first bedroom has a queen-bed and bright colors. The second bedroom has a twin over a full bunk bed, perfect for additional privacy and space, or if you have kids traveling with you.
Grab some chairs and towels and head to one of the most beautiful sugar-white beaches in all of America. Once back from the beach, rinse off in the outdoor shower and relax by the heated pool in your own tropical paradise. This hideaway sleeps up to 6 beach goers.
The wireless internet, DVD player, portable speaker system, and flat-screen TVs in every room will keep you plugged in to the modern world if you so desire. However, the home and community offer endless fun and relaxation. Whether you're looking to bike or jog along the shore, or you're hoping to hang out at the pool or listen to the waves crash on the beach, Mermaid's Hideaway Villa is the perfect place for you and your family!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King, Queen, and Full + Twin
6 guests maximum
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport -SRQ, Tampa International Airport - TPA
SRQ - 35 min by car. TPA - 1 hour by car.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Small pets will be considered with an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Paradise Boat Tours (15 min by car) - Take a 90 minute narrated ocean wildlife tour!
- Coastline Dolphin & Snorkeling Excursions (10 min by car) - Explore the emerald waters, see wildlife, and snorkel.
- Kayak Jack's (3 min by car) - You choose the location, they bring the fun! You can choose from a Guided 2 Hour Eco-tour, or a Self guided 4 hour eco tour.
Places of Interest
- Bean Point Beach (7 min by car) - Quiet beach with amazing sand and pristine emerald water.
- Beach Bistro (5 min walk) - Located beachfront, looking out on the Gulf of Mexico, the scenic waterfront backdrop and spectacular sunsets make it the perfect place to celebrate special occasions.
- Manatee Village Historical Park (25 min by car) -An open-air museum that includes the 1903 Wiggins General Store, a boatworks, the 1912 Florida pioneer farmhouse, a smokehouse, a sugar cane mill among others.
The house is much nicer than it appears in the pictures. Beautiful private backyard and pool. Amazing beach, ocean and sunsets only one block away. The use of bicycles was a plus!”