High in the Pines
High in the Pines
Located in a gated, golf course community, and with amazing views of the city of Prescott, come relax and unwind among the forest at High in the Pines. Enjoy the impeccably tailored golf course open to the public during the day, or take a quick drive into the historic city, which was the original capital of Arizona. Only a 45 minute drive to the beautiful red rocks of Sedona and cliff dwellings, you will be surrounded by some of the most beautiful natural landscaping in the world, while enjoying the serenity of this peaceful neighborhood.
When you arrive at the property, you will be greeted by a large, beautifully equipped deck that wraps halfway around the home with views of Prescott City and Thumb Butte mountain. When you enter, you will see chic hardwood floors throughout, Western decor, and stone and tile accent walls. The space is perfectly rustic and elegant with the large leather couch and the tiled floor to ceiling fireplace. Enjoy impeccable views from the glass encased wall and gather around the fireplace or grand piano.
The chef's kitchen is spacious and offers everything you need to make a home cooked meal. The kitchen has plenty of marble countertops that allow ample room for large meal prep. Whether others are helping prep a meal, or are enjoying the views with a cocktail, all can gather around the center island or bar top counter with leather stools. With two stainless steel ovens, microwaves, and over sized sink, everything will be convenient from the time the meal is prepared through cleanup.
The dining room boasts plenty of room to host larger parties with sofa seating. The space flows right from the kitchen and into the living room. Everything is open and inviting. For outdoor meals, there is ample dining seating on the deck as well as high-end patio furniture. Have a meal with the most amazing sights imaginable.
This stunning home boasts five spacious bedrooms, each providing amazing views, bedding, and decor. The master bedroom has a floor to ceiling tile fireplace, plush king bed, and breathtaking views. Step onto the deck from your private entrance through the glass door and take it all in.
The en-suite master bathroom flows out of the room, separated by the fireplace. After a long day of exploring the natural Arizona wonders, take a dip in the Jacuzzi. This luxurious bathroom also boats a walk-in shower and double marble vanity.
The second master has a canopy bed, large fireplace, and beautiful seating area to take in the views or relax after a long day. The en-suite bathroom is spacious and includes an entrance to the deck. There is a large double marble vanity, walk-in shower, and private restroom.
The other three guest bedrooms all include either king or queen beds, hardwood flooring, and excellent views. There is an elevator to get upstairs, so access to the additional bedrooms and bathrooms is easy for everyone!
The entertainment room is perfect for watching some TV or playing a game of pool while enjoying the views. Open the large sliding glass doors and take a cocktail outside from the wet bar and kitchenette upstairs. There is also a movie theater for everyone to gather around and watch a family favorite.
When you want to spend some time outside, the deck is the perfect place to dine, enjoy the views, relax, or just spend some time together. Have a family BBQ on the outdoor grill and sit around the outdoor fire pit. Whether you're looking to venture out or stay at home, High in the Pines has everything you need!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6900 square feet
King, King, King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor
2 Hours by car.
Thumb Butte and Prescott City Lights.
Activities of Interest
- The Club at Prescott Lake (20 min by car) - While this club features the best set of amenities of any club in the area, it is the warm welcoming attitude of the staff that creates the unique atmosphere.
- Granite Mountain Stables (10 min by car) - Take a ride through a gorgeous wilderness area, where you'll see the elusive species that inhabit this spectacular environment.
- Lynx Lake Recreation Area (20 min by car) - Located in the cool pines just outside of Prescott, AZ, Lynx Lake Recreation Area offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities!
Places of Interest
- Sharlot Hall Museum (7 min by car) - An education and cultural center, sure to offer you an informative look at the rich history of Arizona.
- Whiskey Row (10 min by car) - Whiskey Row is full of some of Prescott's oldest history, boasting the largest number of saloons in one place. Stop in for a drink!
- Grand Canyon (4 hours by car) - This national landmark may be a 3 hour drive away, but it's definitely worth it. Visit one of the most spectacular sites on the planet!
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet