For Keeps - 30A
For Keeps - 30A
This fabulous 5 bedroom 5.5 bathroom Seaside beach home sleeps 12 people and is located on the coveted Seaside Avenue, making for a perfect home base for your 30A vacation. With just a short walk to the beach and just down the road from the coveted Seaside Town Center, you will be close to everything you need for a perfect North Florida vacation! You are also conveniently located near the multiple pools, tennis courts, park, and playground. This deluxe 30A home has everything you need for the entire family.
Inspired by an 1852 Greek revival plantation home, this spacious home is surrounded by large wraparound porches and balconies. As you enter through the charming French doors, you will be greeted by a stunning great room. The main living room has brand new furnishings, a cozy fireplace and TV. You will also find a quaint library with pullout couch for added bedding and privacy, or a place to relax and unwind.
The dine-in kitchen is bright and welcoming, bringing you all of the comforts of a beautiful country kitchen with the most high-end amenities. This room features granite countertops and a large island with bar stools great for feeding the kids or enjoying a causal meal. You will also have access to everything you need to make a home-cooked meal and brand new appliances and cabinetry.
The large formal dining room is right off of the living room between the kitchen. The dining table easily seats 10 guests, and sits centrally in the great room to keep conversation going. After dinner, you will love sitting on the private screened-in back porch and watching the famous Florida sunsets.
After a long day with the family, at the beach, or exploring this famous stretch, retire to one of the spacious, professionally decorated bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have a queen-size bed and each of them are en-suite. Uniquely decorated with plenty of natural light, you will love the relaxing setting of each bedroom.
The fourth bedroom has two twin beds, and the last bedroom has two sets of bunk bed, making this a perfect home for families with kids. Each bed is adorned with luxurious linens for added comfort. With 5 full bathrooms and a half bath, you will also love the convenience and privacy this home has to offer. The second level also provides you with a conveniently located laundry room.
The beautiful staircase is the heartbeat of the home, going up to the second floor and up to the observation deck with seating. Make your way to the third floor and enjoy 360 degree views of the Gulf of Mexico. You’ll also find this space to be the perfect oasis to read a book, enjoy a glass of wine, or watch the sunset over the emerald waters.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
45 min drive.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Windswept Dunes Golf Club (30 minute drive) - Set against dramatic dunes, this lovely course offers challenging play.
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides (20 min drive) - Explore the gorgeous and rugged wilderness surrounding the gulf by horseback.
- 30A Dive (10 min drive) - Scuba diving tours! If you're not certified, don't sweat it, and begin your introduction to the underwater world!
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club (20 min drive) - Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, the club spans across more than 85 acres providing members, guests and the public with access to golf, dining and more!
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach(20 min drive) - Just a quick stroll from your front door, you'll find the white sandy shores of Santa Rosa.
- Seaside (4 minute drive) - Filled with charming art galleries and delicious beachside restaurants, Seaside is worth an afternoon visit.
- Grayton Beer Company (15 minute drive) - Take a break from the beach and enjoy a cool, craft beer at this fun and friendly brewery.
- Cafe 30A (5 min drive) - An innovative American menu in the midst of classy decor with and island style.