Pinehurst Golf Cottage
Pinehurst, North Carolina
Pinehurst Golf Cottage
This beautiful golf cottage is located in Pinehurst, North Carolina. It is extremely well furnished, with four bedrooms and four baths. Situated on 2600 square feet, each bedroom has two beds making for a total of eight. You'll love the stunning golf course views afforded to you by this amazing cottage!
A 60-inch television is available in the great room to watch those exciting sporting events or romantic movies. Known to many as "The Home of American Golf," the Pinehurst Area boasts more than 40 golf courses and attracts visitors from around the world. The history of Pinehurst is long and storied since its early days modeled from a New England village to its cast of famous characters who have walked among the pines.
The serene quality of life has drawn families for generations to the region. From the Village of Pinehurst to the lively boutiques and restaurants of Southern Pines to the quaint railroad town of Aberdeen, there's so much to see and do.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet
King, 2x Queen, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Raleigh-Durham International Airport - RDU
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Forest Creek golf course views!
Activities of Interest
- Forest Creek Golf Club (2 minute drive) - Your gorgeous retreat looks out over this stunning course.
- Sandhills Horticultural Gardens (5 minute drive) - Stroll around these lush gardens and enjoy enchanting surroundings.
- Cannon Park/Camelot Playground (10 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will have a blast at this playground and recreational park.
- Rassie Wicker Park (10 minute drive) - With a splash pad, biking trails, and an outdoor hockey rink, what more could you ask for!
- Reservoir Park Lake (7 minute drive) - Head out on the water for a day of fishing!
Places of Interest
- Pinehurst Resort and Spa (10 minute drive) - Head to this relaxing spa for an invigorating treatment.
- Fearrington Village (1 hour drive) - Featuring shops and plenty of options for fine dining, this charming village is ripe for exploring.
- Special Forces Museum (1 hour) - Located in Fayetteville, this museum features an emphasis on US military history.
- Carolina Dining Room (10 minute drive) - Enjoy farm to table dining, including deliciously hearty steaks and great cocktails.
- Lady Bedford's Tea Parlor (10 minute drive) - For a unique change of pace, take high tea with your family at this lovely tea parlor!
Nice golf vacation for four couples
Lovely community neighborhood. House has large great room that is wonderful for gathering. Bedrooms and baths are adequate. House and furnishings need a little updating. ”
Gem in Pinehurst
Excellent location! We arrived after dark, and woke up in the morning surrounded by beautiful trees and on a golf course. Bonnie and Joe were great hosts, helped us every step of the way. The house is located in a gated community, very spacious, has a lot of light, master was grand. It’s all about golf, so many amazing choices within a few minutes drive. We enjoyed our short trip very much, will definitely be back. A big Thank You to the hosts for accepting our request to stay Easter weekend. ”
Golf in the Pines
This is a very comfortable and well appointed golf home/cottage located between Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. All of the major golf courses of the area are no more than a ten minute drive from this home which is located in one of the more exclusive gated communities in the area. The home has four bedrooms off the great room which is perfect for a golf foursome, groups of couples, or a family reunion. The neighborhood is very quiet and wooded, which is very relaxing after you have experienced some of the area's unique golf courses including Pinehurst #2, the host of the 2014 US Open. The local restaurants are very good and a top tier grocery store is five minutes away. This home also has a well equipped kitchen in the event you want to cook or barbecue on a very nice deck. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this home highly to individuals that want to experience a broad cross section of the Pinehurst area.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet