Santa Fe, New Mexico
Casa Anita is a newly constructed luxury adobe style home. Every detail was taken into consideration when constructing this home in a classic Santa Fe style. Juxtaposed with this old world feel, you will also have all of the state of the art modern amenities at your disposal, and turn-key hospitality, so you can spend more time enjoying your Santa Fe vacation!
When you arrive, you will walk up through an adobe walled courtyard in this historic neighborhood surrounded by other stylish homes. Casa Anita is a true example of the old pueblo style adobe. The living room greets you with hardwood floors, comfortable furniture, a flat screen TV, and fireplace. The French door leads to the covered flagstone patio with BBQ and al fresco dining.
From there, step into the modern chef’s kitchen appointed with high-end finishes and state of the art, stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has cream colored cabinets and hardwood floors. You will have everything you need to cook and serve a meal. Smaller appliances include Cuisinart coffee maker and 4 slice toaster. Caphalon non-stick cookware are provided.
Casa Anita includes three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a king-size bed with brand new mattress with high-end linens and pillows. You will love crawling into bed after a long day and watching the flat screen TV by the fireplace. You will also have a private entrance to the patio through elegant French doors The master is en-suite and comes with a whirlpool tub, and double vanity.
The guest bedrooms include a queen bed and king bed. The queen room has a private en-suite bathroom. The king bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, kitchenette, and French doors that lead to the patio.
You will have access to three separate patios, perfect for sipping a margarita! When you’re ready to head out to explore Santa Fe, you are a short walk to many of the area’s activities, like the Farmer’s Market, the Plaza, Canyon Road, and Railyard District for art galleries, and entertainment. There is something for everyone here at Casa Anita!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Albuquerque International Sunport - ABQ.
1 hour by car.
Beautiful desert neighborhood views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Santa Fe (35 min drive) - With a base elevation of 10,350 ft, Ski Santa Fe is the launching point for a ski experience your family will never forget.
- Santa Fe Off the Beaten Path (10 min drive) - Embark on this unique 3.5 hour walking food tour of Santa Fe's Railyard Arts District.
- Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe (25 min drive) - Santa Fe's finest municipal golf course.
- Santa Fe Opera (15 min drive) -A famed opera house that features classic pieces & contemporary works in a woodsy, hilltop setting.
Places of Interest
- Santa Fe Plaza (5 min drive) - The heart of downtown Santa Fe.
- Canyon Road (5 min drive) - An art district in Santa Fe, with over a hundred art galleries and studios exhibiting a wide range of art.
- Taos Pueblo (1.5 hour drive) - The multi-storied adobe buildings have been continuously inhabited for over 1000 years.