Leaning over the Vanylvs Fjorden, Kong Ring is a 1614 sq ft luxury cabin designed to connect you with the beautiful nature on offer in Norway. The cabin has been designed to give you the feel as if you are floating above the water.
Kong Ring is modern and has also been elegantly decorated. The main living area is a large open plan space incorporating the living room, dining room and kitchen. The open plan living space features large windows which flood the cabin with ample natural light and offers views across the Vanylvs Fjord and across to the nearby mountains, a truly breathtaking view!
Kong Ring features 3 stunning bedrooms, which have also been elegantly decorated and furnished creating the perfect place to rest after enjoying what Norway has to offer!
The master bedroom comes with a king-size bed and a modern ensuite bathroom with double showers and two sinks. The master bedroom also features a sliding door which leads out to the stunning decked terrace.
The two other bedrooms also have their own ensuite bathrooms and both come with a king-size bed which can be separated into two single beds as needed.
The outdoor space of Kong Ring is equally impressive as the indoor space. Offering views across the Fjord and across to nearby mountains, you will find a spacious decked area with a jacuzzi, the perfect place to sit, relax and look out across the stunning nature around.
You will also find a stunning stone-built outdoor bbq as well as a sauna.
Kong Ring is the place to stay when visiting this beautiful part of Norway! Experience the amazing Fjords and surrounding nature.
***Additional Services available upon request and may require a charge.
Access to Sand Volleyball Court
In house massages
Ocean Safari on a RIB
23 foot fishing boat charter with Skipper
Car Rental (Morgan 4) for short scenic drives
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1614 square feet, 150 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Ørsta-Volda Airport (HOV)
1.5 hour by car
Vanylvs Fjord and Mountains
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Play a round of Golf at Vanylven Golf Club, established in 1998, and has a golf course with 9 holes. The course is surrounded by woods and fjords
- Kayaking and Paddle-boarding - Experience the fjord on a kayak or StandUpPaddleboard out on the water.
- Ocean Safari - See the whales and experience the wildlife of the fjords.
- Surfing at Ervik - Surf in the uncrowded crystal clear Scandinavian waters.
Places of Interest
- Dollsteinhola (1 hour drive) - Dollsteinhola cave is mentioned in several historical documents, and is one of the largest caves is Norway. It is said that King Arthur hid The Holy Grail in this very cave.
- Kvamsøya (1.5 hour drive) - Visit one of the worlds most beautiful islands.
- Loen Skylift (2 hour drive) - Loen Skylift offers a spectacular view of the fjords from above in their skylift. They also offer a zip line experience, guided hikes, climbs and kayak tours!
- Hakallegarden (20 min drive) - Visit this attraction which is perfect for the whole family!
- Fiskå (5 min drive) - Visit this quaint Norwegian coastal town