Costa Azul Beach Penthouse
Costa Azul Beach Penthouse
Located in a gated community, this luxurious penthouse is located on the treasured surf beach called Costa Azul in San Jose del Cabo. This Penthouse has all the updates and everything you need for a wonderful vacation. The condo has 180 degree views from the 5th floor, with large amounts of private terrace space. The Penthouse has three king size bedrooms designed to accommodate a larger group or three couples with each getting their own master suite!
The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the conveniences your chef of the group will need to cook up a fantastic Mexican meal. This property is designed for entertaining and communal space and at just under 4,000 square feet, everyone will have room to spread out.
Mykonos Bay Resort has a newly redesigned garden area, fabulous heated pools, jacuzzis, tennis courts, a fitness center and secure parking, as well as fantastic service. And, you're just a few minutes from a nearby grocery store, where you can pick up local fish and produce for that meal you'll be sure to cook up in the great chef's kitchen.
Planned as an ultimate tourist destination by the government of Mexico, Los Cabos in Baja California Sur offers grand adventures such as surfing, deep sea and shore fishing, world-class golf, incredible hiking, incredible snorkeling and diving, whale watching, horseback riding, ATV excursions into the nearby Sierra de Lunga mountains, and much more! You'll also find fantastic shopping, art galleries, fine dining and some of the best scenery on the planet!
Located on a natural peninsula tip surrounded by the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez, the raucous resort community of Cabo San Lucas is on the west end of the peninsula tip and approximately eighteen miles to the east, you will find the more laid back colonial town of San Jose del Cabo. Imagine a classic Mexican boulevard with a Spanish colonial styled City Hall.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3900 square feet, 363 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Los Cabo International Airport (SJD)
25 min by car,
Beach, resort and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve (2 hours) - Dive or snorkel the day away at this ecological wonder!
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Wild Canyon Adventures - Wild Canyon offers travelers a diverse array of adventures to choose from!
Places of Interest
- Baja Brewing Company - Located in the historic district, this brewery offers delicious artisan craft beers.
- San Jose Estuary - This marshy freshwater lagoon stretches for over 2000 acres.
- Iglesia de San Lucas and Town Square - This beautiful iglesia features stunning architecture!
- Frank Arnold Gallery - This gorgeous art gallery in town features several interesting exhibits.