Live like a king in the earth of Tuscany and enjoy breathtaking scenery from this gorgeous three bedroom luxury accommodation.
This elegant, luxurious south facing 1938 square feet residence boasts breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. The property has been tastefully restored to a very high standard by its owners who have furnished it with authentic Tuscan antique furniture, whilst still maintaining every modern convenience.
The living area is light and spacious and has large windows with french doors which open onto a private terrace with table, chairs and barbeque; ideal for ‘al fresco’ eating or simply relaxing and absorbing the stunning panoramic views of the Serchio valley and hilltop villages.
There is a luxury marble topped kitchen with large dining area. The master bedroom has sublime views of the Apuane Alps.
Guests will enjoy in room entertainment, HD plasma screen and over 100 new movies and access to iTunes and all the major TV stations through Apple tv.
Colletto is a much loved property, surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens with topiary shrubs, flowers and hide-away bowers for secluded eating and sunbathing. There is an aura of serenity and peace with breathtaking views and pure air which makes the area a paradise for walkers, artists, nature enthusiasts, gourmets and adventurers.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1938 square feet, 181 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Pisa (PSA) or Florence (FLR)
1 hour 30 mins by car from PSA and 1 hour 40 mins from FLR
...the stunning Tuscany countryside!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
***From November to the end of March, an additional service fee worth $150 will be required to the Guest upon check-in***
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Medieval Day on 15th August - Enjoy this historic parade by the Association of Halberdiers of the Vicariate of Coreglia.
- Walk the city walls in Lucca - These walls protected the city but also provided a tree-lined promenade with lovely views of the city and the countryside around it.
- Wine tours in the Chianti region - Enjoy the beautiful panorama of the hills covered in vineyards as you travel around Chianti.
- Taste truffles in San Miniato - Tuscany offers plenty of opportunities for sampling this perfumed and pricey fungus. San Miniato is particularly renowned throughout Italy for the white variety.
- Go hiking in the Maremma - The protected environment of the Monti dell’Uccellina is one of Italy’s last pristine stretches of coastline.
Places of Interest
- Museum of Plaster Figurines and Emigration (15 mins) - This famous museum invites visitors to explore the unique trend of emigration that brought the plaster cast artisans,to export their knowledge to every corner of the world.
- Church of San Martino (10 mins) - Impressive church built in the 9th century, home to exquisite works of art, like an Our Lady of the Rosary painted by Pietro Sorri in 1598.
- Castellan Church of San Michele (10 mins) - It is home to a painting depicting the Archangel St Michael (14th century) and a beautiful Annunciation from the Pisa school.
- Lucca (50 mins) - Founded by the Etruscans and was then a Roman colony around 180 BC. It also served as meeting place for Julius Caesar and Crassus.
- Florence (2 hours) - This gorgeous city contains numerous museums and art galleries, such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Palazzo Pitti.