Grand Isle Resort 2 Bedroom Penthouse Villa
George Town, Bahamas
The largest island of the 365 cays comprising the Exuma chain, Great Exuma has been named as one of the top 10 places to visit in the Caribbean. It's all about life on the water, a laid back Bahamian lifestyle, the friendly culture of its capital – George Town, and unique experiences that last a lifetime.
Great Exuma has always been the best kept secret of savvy tropical vacationers. Ideally located in Emerald Bay, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is your gateway to exploring this unique island paradise.
Featuring unobstructed ocean views from the highest elevation in Emerald Bay, our two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath Penthouse averages 2,600 square feet and includes a semi-private elevator or stair access. Fitted with natural stone flooring throughout, this single-story deluxe villa is decorated in luxurious custom furnishings and comes fully equipped with a gourmet kitchen, dining room, and full size washer and dryer, as well as a spacious living room and en-suite bedrooms.
French sliding glass doors lead out to an expansive terrace overlooking the Grand Isle crescent beach and Exuma BLUE waters, and the Greg Norman designed championship golf. The Master Bedroom also features a whirlpool spa bath and dual wardrobe closets, along with access to an additional private terrace with spectacular ocean views.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- 50-Inch Plasma Screen Television with DVD Player
- LCD Televisions in each Bedroom
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Coffee Maker with Complimentary Coffee
- Full Size Bosch Washer & Dryer
- Great Room & Dining Room with Access to Expansive Wrap-Around Terraces
- En-Suite Private Marble Baths in each Bedroom
- Whirlpool Spa Bath in Master Bedroom
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2023 square feet, 188 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Exuma International (GGT)
15 minutes by car
Gorgeous Ocean View
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
PLEASE NOTICE: Daily Resort Fee paid to Grand Isle.
Included With Your Stay for daily mandatory resort fee of $121.
- En-Suite Coffee & Tea
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Four-Person Golf Cart can be rented at $15 per day. (Drivers Must Be 21 or Over)
Activities of Interest
- Poolside Happy Hour
- Bonfire celebrations on the beach
- Complimentary snorkeling gear, kayaks, boogie boards and more!
- Beach Volleyball, Horseshoes, Golfing
- Swimming, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving
Places of Interest
- UnderSea Park at Grand Isle
- Championship Golf course designed by Greg Norman
- Deep Sea Fishing
- George Town
Grand Isle Resort, Exuma, Bahamas
A beautiful resort with impeccably decorated villas. Situated on Emerald Bay, a beach so immaculate and pristine, adjacent to Sandals property. However, it was not crowded for us at all and it was extremely easy to get to with the golf cart provided for each unit! This is the place for rest and relaxation but, if you are into water sports, kayaks and snorkeling gear are provided free of charge to explore the lovely area. This resort is a must see and, of course, if you've never been to the Real Bahamas, this is it!!! Lots of gorgeous cays to see via a boat ride North or South. One beautiful beach after another after another :)”