Neapolitan Vacation Home
Neapolitan Vacation Home
This newly remodeled vacation home is just minutes from Vanderbilt Beach and sure to have everything you need for a relaxing vacation. With a private pool, spacious patio, and new furnishings. This Florida beach home perfectly combines Naples coastal heritage with modern amenities and décor.
As you enter Neapolitan Vacation Home, an open-concept beach-inspired living room greets you with tan tiles, and ocean blue walls. Take a seat on the leather furniture and watch the flat screen TV after a long day. From here, you can also enjoy your very own private patio and pool views. There is an additional seating area in the bay window space of the home.
Flowing right into the kitchen, conversation can keep going when it’s time to cook a meal. The kitchen has a granite countertop island, wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. Everyone can gather around and assist with meal prep due to the open space. When everything is prepared, take it to the dining table that seats 6 guests in comfortable yet elegant dining chairs.
Each room is spacious and has its own charm. The master bedroom includes a king size bed and en-suite bathroom. Crawl into bed after a long day at the beach and enjoy the flat screen TV. The room also has access to the patio through sliding glass doors making it the perfect setting for excellent relaxation. The bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower and granite double vanity.
The patio has southern sun exposure, so the patio does get plenty of sun without it being overwhelming. Lounge around during the day and enjoy the gas BBQ during lunch time for the perfect family cookout.
When you’re ready to venture out, walk to Vanderbilt Beach and enjoy the sandy coast with the whole group. You are also conveniently located near Mercato, a Hip and Luxury Shopping and Dining Center, Delnor-Wiggins State Beach & State Park, and one hundred area golf courses. Even if the day doesn’t call for the beach, you will find fun activities for everyone to enjoy.
Neapolitan Vacation Home is the ideal home for large families, a couples a retreat, or fun with the kids. No matter what the day calls for, you are sure to find something exciting to do and make memories that last a lifetime.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
35 minutes by car.
Palm trees and private pool views.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool Heat - $60/day
Baby Gear Pack - $225
Pet Fee - $25/day
Activities of Interest
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary (40 minute drive) - Uncover the secrets of the Everglades at this amazing sanctuary!
- Bird Garden of Naples (35 minute drive) - This multitude of wild parrots will delight you as you stroll though this habitat!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon (15 minute drive) - Visitors of all ages will have a blast at this fun water park!
- Sugden Community Theatre (20 minute drive) - This nationally recognized community theater offers top grade productions!
Places of Interest
- Vanderbilt Beach (10 min walk) - Take a short stroll to the best beach in all of Naples!
- Old Naples (20 minute drive) - Take in the romance of Old Naples, an elegant and historic area with shops, cafes, and so much more.
- Tin City (20 minute drive) - If you want a distinctive shopping experience, head to Tin City, with its plethora of eclectic stores and restaurants.
- The Village on Venetian Bay (15 minute drive) - Peruse through the upscale shops of this open-air shopping mall.
- Ridgway Bar & Grill (25 minute drive) - Ridgway offers the chance to dine in a lush, open garden, with classic American fare with French influences.
You May Also be Interested In