Southampton, Bermuda - The Reefs Club - 2 Bedroom Residence
The Reefs Club - 2 Bedroom Residence
One of the island’s favorite resorts, The Reefs Resort & Club is a classic Bermudian retreat tucked along the island’s celebrated South Shore. Named #1 in the region by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, this elegant, award-winning hideaway is the essence of Bermuda’s ageless glamour and quiet restraint, perfectly capturing the rich heritage and cherished traditions that have made it a mecca for honeymooners, Anglophiles and America’s Cup contenders.
Perched on limestone cliffs overlooking its own secluded pink sand beach, The Reefs has been welcoming guests with the island’s famed hospitality since 1947.
The Reefs Club is a an extension of The Reefs Bermuda resort and offers its signature Bermuda resort service and intimate setting to a small enclave of private residences.
Residences are furnished in contemporary Bermudian style and feature flat screen televisions, spa bathrooms, fully-equipped gourmet kitchens. Spacious interiors with floor-to-ceiling windows reveal panoramic ocean vistas throughout every bedroom and living space and large, private verandas with a whirlpool spa overlook the pink sand beach.
Sleeping arrangements are configured in either a two King sized beds and a Queen configuration, or a King, two Twin beds, and Queen sleeper sofa.
Our pink sand beach and panoramic views are hard to beat, that's why we've created dining experiences to match. From fresh island-inspired dishes to all your Bermuda favorites, you can indulge your every craving while taking in the scenery from every vantage point.
Treat your senses to the culinary creations at The Reefs’ three acclaimed restaurants or the pampering treatments and panoramic ocean views at La Serena Spa. Both are sure to help you feel perfectly at ease.
No matter what time of year you choose to enjoy a Bermuda vacation, The Reefs signature service and breathtaking ocean views remain the same.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of The Reefs Club. All interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2054 square feet, 191 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
LF Wade International Airport "BDA"
40 Minutes by Car
Gorgeous Ocean Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Like our own owners, visiting THIRDHOME members pay daily housekeeping and gratuity fees directly to the Resort, as follows:
Daily Service Fees: Housekeeping services will be scheduled accordingly during your visit. For two (2) bedroom Owners, a $58.00 per nightly usage fee will be applied.
Daily Gratuities: For two (2) bedroom Owners, a minimum daily gratuity of $36.00 will be applied. Should occupancy exceed four (4) persons, an additional $9.00 per person, per day will be applied.
Activities of Interest
- Scuba Diving - Over 300 Shipwreck Reefs
- Kayaking, Paddleboarding
- Sailing, Fishing Charters, Snorkeling
- On the Water Adventures such as the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute, Snorkeling TOurs, and Scuba Diving to Reefs
- Explore Nature at the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo, Nature Reserves, and Botanical Gardens
- Relive History at Historic Bermuda Houses, Bermuda National Gallery, and the Bermuda Maritime Museum
Places of Interest
- Incredible cuisine, impeccable service and inviting atmospheres await you at The Reefs' three acclaimed Bermuda restaurants. You are also invited to enjoy a traditional Bermudian afternoon tea served daily in The Reefs' lounge.
- Designed to help you feel perfectly at ease, the new La Serena Spa features eight treatment rooms, including a spa suite for dual massage, and stunning relaxation room with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Explore History on the Bermuda Railway Trail or Royal Navy Dockyard
Concierge services were fantastic, and we found everyone very helpful. We did not have great weather which we knew going in November was a risk but more of a reason for us to go back one day - thank you”
Service was great, place was extraordinary, the location was great. I would highly recommend it. Everything was first class.”
Been here a few times and it NEVER disappoints!! Thanks to all the dedicated staff who make this such a welcoming and delightful spot. ”