Tahoe Blue Estate
Tahoe Blue Estate
Pull up on the large heated private driveway and be greeted by unparalleled views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains. After pulling up and seeing the massive 10 car garage that meets you at the end of the drive, you'll sense the scope of this large and very high luxe mountain estate! Built on top of Kingsbury Grade in the heart of the mountains, this lakefront Tahoe estate offers everything for a superb mountain getaway with ample room to accommodate all of your family and friends. Situated on just under 2 acres, this palatial gated home is peaceful and private, providing the utmost relaxation. Enter to a waterfall foyer, and delight in 360 degree views of Lake Tahoe and Heavenly Ski Resort during your stay.
Adorned in authentic cliff side stone work, sleek wood vaulted ceilings, rustic accents, and hardwood floors, the estate is awe-inspiring and allows for the perfect combination of rustic design and high-end elegance. There are multiple seating areas to enjoy a warm fire and impeccable views. In the main part of the home, enjoy the leather furnishings and floor to ceiling stone fireplace as you overlook the blue water and mountains. Near the bar area, relax on the over-sized leather sofa and watch the flat screen TV.
The chef’s kitchen boasts top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, including two dishwashers, espresso machine, and Viking range oven. Dark hardwood floors lie throughout the kitchen and pop against the sleek dark granite countertops. Enjoy a glass of wine from the wine cooler at the bar with leather bar stools. Everyone can gather around at either of two bars to enjoy the fireplace, views, and one another’s company.
Once a meal is prepared, everyone can come together at the custom made dining table that seats up to 20. The mountains and Lake Tahoe provide the perfect backdrop for every meal, making it the ideal place to enjoy quality time with friends and family and the ability to reflect on the amazing atmosphere.
This estate includes 7 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms. The main master bedroom boasts a king bed and en-suite bathroom. Enjoy the seating area, fireplace, and a private balcony to overlook the breathtaking surroundings. The bathroom includes a soaking tub where you can relax among the mountains, spacious walk-in shower, and granite double vanity. This master suite offers serenity and privacy for you to truly relax.
There are two additional master bedrooms as well, each with a king bed and en-suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are located in a separate, fully equipped apartment. This apartment has a full kitchen as well, and can be accessed through the house or through a separate entrance. Enjoy the relaxing family room with plush leather furnishings. This apartment is ideal for a multiple family stay.
When it’s time to relax, enjoy the beautiful indoor spa. For quality time, enjoy a game of pool or movie in the recreational room. This room boasts ample seating on the cozy leather couches and arm chairs. Whether enjoying the many amenities or simply adoring the surrounding nature and wildlife, this home has it all for a perfect retreat to the Tahoe area.
Hike, bike, or jog around the property and enjoy the scenery right from the property. During the winter months, you will love the convenience of the estate as it is a half mile from the Boulder ski life and 1.5 miles from the Stagecoach lift, both on Heavenly Mountain. During the summer, enjoy the beaches just down the road.
Even with larger groups, Tahoe Blue Estates offers everything you and your entire family need to make for an exciting, luxurious, and memorable vacation!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 8 baths, 8650 square feet, 804 square meters
King, King, King, King, Other, Queen, and Other
22 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
1 hour by car.
Unparalleled views of Lake Tahoe & Heavenly Ski Resort!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
A required $1,500 for events that include over 22 people.
Requires a cleaning fee of $775 due to size and scope of home. Cleaning is performed by a professional team before check in and after check out. If you are looking for daily maid services, please contact us for more information.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Gondola at Heavenly - Take a ride in the gondola to see the best views in Lake Tahoe!
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides - Head out on the water with a sailing charter to take in the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Magic Fusion - A vistors' favorite and highly recommended magic show, perfect for the entire family.
- Lake Tahoe Golf Courses - Nestled in the majestic splendor of the Tahoe National Forest. There are 7 local courses to choose from including Edgewood Tahoe, Old Greenwood and Ponderosa.
- Lakeside Beach - Enjoy a day of paddleboarding or swimming on these calm waters.
Places of Interest
- Heavenly Ski Resort - This wildly popular resort is truly heavenly, offering more than 4,800 acres just for skiing!
- Lake Tahoe - Spend the day at this famous lake and see some of the most beautiful sights in the world.
- Heavenly Villiage - A perfect place to spend the day shopping, dining, seeing live music, and entertainment.
- Historic Stateline Fire Lookout - 1.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail with views of the mountains and Lake Tahoe.
- Edgewood Restaurant - Enjoy this American restaurant with scenic views!