Located on a cliff offering stunning views of the French Riviera and Meditteranean sea, Marichu Tilapia is a gorgeous 2045 sq ft property, the perfect place to stay while visiting this beautiful part of France.
As you enter Marichu Tilapia, you will be amazed at how bright it is. Natural light is able to flood the property thanks to large windows and doors. The main living and dining areas are elegant, spacious and offer stunning views across the Mediterranean sea and nearby Nice Town. Enjoy the view while sitting at the dining table or on the sofas!
After a day of enjoying the French Riviera, you will find three stunning bedrooms to lay your head. All three bedrooms featured king-sized beds and all have been elegantly decorated.
The outdoor spaces of Marichu Tilapia are just as stunning as the indoor spaces. Beautiful outdoor terraces can be found around the property offering the perfect place for alfresco dining. While outdoors you will also have undisturbed views of the Meditteranean ocean and across to Nice city!
Marichu Tilapia is one of the only few properties in Nice which has direct access to the sea. The property has a private pontoon with just a few steps and you can be swimming in the Mediterranean sea!
Marichu Tilapia also has private parking.
Marichu Tilapia offers amazing proximity to the very best of Nice. Enjoy the perfect blend of the laidback beach lifestyle and glitz and glamour!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2045 square feet, 190 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
20 minutes by car
The City of Nice and the Mediterranean Sea
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Musée Chagall (15 minutes) - Marc Chagall fans will love this incredible museum spanning his life and works.
- Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain (10 minutes) - Housed in a sleek and modern building, the intriguing art pieces that can be found here are a must-see!
- Monastère Notre-Dame-de-Cimiez (15 minutes) - This historic monastery is surrounded by gorgeous gardens, and features a museum that showcases the lives monks from the 13th to 18th century.
- Musée Matisse (15 minutes) - Art lovers will adore this extensive and diverse collection of Matisse's works.
Places of Interest
- Vieille Ville - Old Town (20 minutes) - With its maze of cobblestone streets, fishmongers, grocers, and more, Old Town is a picturesque place to spend the day!
- Promenade des Anglais - The most emblematic street is Nice is right outside your doorstep!
- Parc de la Colline du Château (20 minutes) - Visit this pleasant oasis, filled with lush greenery, shady trees, and rushing waterfalls.
- Jardin Albert I (10 minutes) - In the warmer months, this outdoor venue offers amazing concerts!
- La Roustide (15 minutes) - Situated in a quaint building with an inviting atmosphere, this delicious eatery offers a unique take on traditional French dishes.