You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted cannot be cancelled.
Rooms flooded with light. Meeting of being and existence. Arrive. Good for body, mind and soul. Generously. Unique retreat. Contemporary comfort. Zeitgeist. The focus is always on the view. Casual elegance and natural materials.
With 37 modern, soundproofed rooms and views of the Moselle or a view of the countryside. Located in one of the oldest cities in Germany. Guests will find a variety of museums, castles, historic houses. The streets are an open-air invitation for a walk.
For those looking for proper relaxation time, the hotel has a Spa with a number of treatments to make you feel special, cared. Leaving the routine outside refocusing only on yourself. (Separate charges apply and must be checked with hotel staff during your stay.)
Fährhaus' restaurant is also a feature not to be missed for either those that are after a sophisticated menu or creative cocktails.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRDHOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
57 min by car
Activities of Interest
- Rhine Viewing Platform - Enjoy beautiful views over Rhine and Moselle confluence.
- Monastery Maria Laach - Benedictine abbey built n the 11th-12th centuries.
- Castle Eltz - This Castle is over 850 years old and has been a landmark displaying the best of the medieval style.
Places of Interest
- Electoral Palace (11min drive) - The Electoral Palace in Koblenz is one of the most important palatial buildings in the French early Classicism style in south-western Germany.
- Koblenz Theatre (11min drive) - One of the only surviving examples of classical theatre construction on the Middle Rhine, and is the earliest example of a gallery theatre in Germany.
- Deutsches Eck (10 min drive) - The name translates as German Corner, as the Teutonic Order got established at the confluence of the Rhine and Moselle.
You May Also be Interested In
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility