Park City Serenity
Park City Serenity
Situated in beautiful North Park City, sits this wonderful ski-lodge style home perfect for any group and any time of year. A short walk to historic Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort, Park City Serenity offers convenience to world renowned slopes and trails, boutique shopping, fine local dining, and a sense of the true atmosphere that makes Park City so special. Known as a prime ski destination, Park City also offers breathtaking hikes, mountain biking, championship golfing, and more, so that no matter what time of year you visit, you will always find plenty of ways to make memories.
Enter to an open great room which includes the living room and kitchen. The space is perfect for entertaining as it all flows together to allow guests the ease and comfort they desire after a long day exploring the outdoors. The living room offers comfortable furnishings, a cozy fireplace, and large mounted flat screen tv. The flooring throughout is a beautiful slate tiling which adds to the ski lodge aesthetic and complements the stone fireplace and wood accents.
The modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, knotty wood cabinets, and granite countertops. Enjoy a warm drink or breakfast at the bar. The open space allows the warmth of the fire to fill the area while you enjoy incredible mountain views.
There are three newly decorated bedrooms, each with plenty of privacy and rustic personality. The master bedroom is spacious with vaulted ceilings, a plush king bed, mounted flat screen tv, and entrance through glass doors onto the balcony. Imagine enjoying the incredible views right before you drift off to sleep then hitting the slopes in the morning. The second bedroom offers a queen bed and the third features a handmade bunk beds.
North Park City boasts serene neighborhoods lined with trees that virtually revolve around the surrounding natural paradise. Enjoy the trails of Quarry Mountain and hike through the wooded areas of pines and aspens for incredible views of the valleys. Spend the day at Park City Golf Club with 18 holes and PGA coaching. A short drive away, you will find the Alpine Coaster to get the ultimate views of Park City. If you’re hoping to spend some time indoors, enjoy Kimball Art Center, Park City Museum, or the Egyptian Theatre.
No matter what the day brings, whether you’re looking for some of the best skiing, mountain hiking, art and culture, or shopping, Park City Serenity offers a piece of everything this breathtaking and adventurous city has to offer!
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
30 minutes by car.
Valley and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Mountain Resort - Hit the slopes and trails on 7,300 acres, for some incredible skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and more outdoor fun!
- Deer Valley Resort - Rated the number one ski resort in North America by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Alpine Coaster - Perfect for summer fun, enjoy this easy coaster among the pine trees then enjoy a winding 3,000 foot slide down the mountain.
- Park City Golf Club - Golf among the mountains and pine trees on this 18-hole course with lessons and pro shop.
Places of Interest
- Main Street - Stroll through the many shops, pop into a museum, or grab a delicious bite to eat.
- Kimball Art Center - Explore a multitude of exhibits that are chosen with care and offer a fresh perspective to the art community.
- Park City Museum - Wonderful exhibits to promote and celebrate the past, present, and future of Park City.
- Egyptian Theatre - Enjoy Broadway favorites and concerts, some shows offer local casts.