Zizur Mayor, Pamplona, Spain
Navarra is a geographically diverse region in northern Spain. A medieval Basque kingdom, it was annexed by Castile in the 16th century. Dotted with remote villages, its capital and largest city is Pamplona, famous for its annual running of the bulls.
Casa Alma Pamplona is situated in Zizur Mayor and offers a bar, a shared lounge and a terrace. The air-conditioned accommodation is 24.2 miles from Estella, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.
The villa features five bedrooms spread out on 3 floors which extends over 6700 square feet. It also includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and four full bathrooms with a bidet. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. The beds are king size but can also be arranged into 10 single beds if necessary.
Guests can swim in the large outdoor swimming pool, go hiking, or relax in the garden and use the barbecue facilities.
Pamplona is 3.7 miles from Casa Alma, while Olite is 27.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona, 3.7 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers an optional paid airport shuttle service.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6700 square feet, 623 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
...stunning views over the mountains of Navarra!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- San Fermin Procession - The key day of the festival is 7 July, when thousands of people accompany the 15th-century statue of Saint Fermin through the old part of Pamplona.
- Explore La Rioja region - This diverse region offers more than just the pleasures of the grape, though, and a few days here can see you mixing it up in lively towns and quiet pilgrim churches.
- La Cocina de Alex Mugica - Visit this lively restaurant to enjoy some award winning ceramic casseroles and the super famous pintxos!
- Day trip to Andorra - The jewel of the Pyrenees, once the snow melts here, there's outstanding walking, ranging from easy strolls to demanding day hikes.
Places of Interest
- Ciudadela de Pamplona (15 mins) - In the Vuelta del Castillo Park is this renaissance-era citadel, which shows off the flat star-shaped design that took shape after gunpowder was adopted by European armies.
- Pamplona Cathedral (20 mins) - . The vast interior reveals some fine artefacts, including a silver-plated Virgin and the splendid 15th-century tomb of Carlos III of Navarra and his wife Doña Leonor.
- Taconera Gardens (20 mins) - They are the oldest and most beautiful and emblematic park in Pamplona. Its 90,000 square meters are located near the old city walls very close to the Old Quarter of the city.
- Museo de Navarra (20 mins) - The Roman mosaics here and other artefacts from Roman times are very interesting and well displayed.
- San Sebastian (1 hour) - Known for Playa de la Concha and Playa de Ondarreta, beaches framed by a picturesque bayfront promenade, and world-renowned restaurants.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet