Stunning Villa Suite at The Palms
Stunning Villa Suite at the Palms
In a class of its own, the Palms greets you with breathtaking panoramic views, lavish finishings, tranquility, and security. Overlook the incredible Vila Castelo Paruq in Ferragudo at this brand-new unit, for miles right from the comfort of home. With a 24 hour concierge team as well as a luxurious swimming pool, and state of the art fitness center, guests will enjoy the convenience of resort-style amenities with the serenity of a peaceful oceanfront home.
Enter to sleek flooring, modern design and expansive windows boasting the best views around. The furnishings are modern and comfortable and offer plenty of space for everyone to relax. Enjoy the views or the flat screen TV and entertainment center. Walk through the sliding glass doors to the spacious balcony overlooking the village and ocean.
The kitchen flows out of the living room and offers a contemporary open feel. Take a seat at the center island bar on the stools and sip on a cocktail while enjoying the views, or help with meal prep. With two ovens, countertop stove, and large refrigerator, there will be plenty of room to store and cook up a meal for everyone. Enjoy it at the dining table on the patio and dine with the best views imaginable.
There are four comfortable bedrooms, three of which offer king beds and the fourth offers a twin bed. Each room boasts charming neutral tones, cozy linens, and bedding. The master offers an entrance to the balcony through sliding glass doors. Right outside is a seating area with high-end patio furnishings to overlook the area. The bathrooms come fully equipped with state of the art appliances, walk-in showers, and unique vanities.
Spend time outside enjoying the breeze, sun, and views, or head out of the unit to the amazing swimming pool. Lounge under the sun, or take a dip in the pool. The state of the art fitness center also offers beautiful views of the yard and plenty of equipment to get in a workout as well as the option to hire a personal trainer.
Located in a year round destination, the Palms is situated in the lovely village of Ferragudo. This timeless village is still reminiscent of its old fishermen roots from the cobblestone streets to the white buildings. Take a five minute stroll to Praia Grande Beach or the village square. Ferragudo is also a golfer's paradise with several unique courses, exquisite scenery, and elevated greens, golfers will surely enjoy day of seaside fun.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1600 square feet
King, King, King, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Faro Airport (FAO)
40 minutes by car.
Panoramic sea, castle and marina views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Praia Da Rocha Beach and Marina - Spend the day at this picturesque beach, rent a kayak or boat at the marina and cruise around the coast
- Wildwatch - Take an adventure on a guided tour by a marine biologist and see dolphins up close and humanely.
- Promontory Path - Enjoy this magnificent hiking area along the coast with excellent views of the water and natural rock formations.
Places of Interest
- Praia Grande Beach and Castle - Enjoy a day at a local staple and favorite as well as exploring the castle and nearby restaurants.
- Ferragudo Village Square - Take a stroll in the square among restaurants and shops.
- Fim Do Mundo Restaurant - Local cuisine with hints of Mediterranean,Barbecue, European, and Portuguese with a lively and welcoming atmosphere.
- Fort of Santa Catarina - Explore this medieval building with exquisite views of the ocean.
- Restaurante Lusana - Mediterranean fair with a rustic and homey feel!
- Viewpoint of the Three Castles - Spot arches, caves and platforms with unique big bird watching, see the beach and rock formations.
Perfect place for luxurious relaxation
The pictures are very accurate: this is an immaculate and brand new place with full facilities in perfect condition. It was quiet, which was nice on the one hand, but also meant we didn't have much happening around the villa and the bar next door, but hopefully that will change soon... The local beach - at easy walking distance - is a real gem; because it is located where the river (Arade) meets the Atlantic, it is actually much more interesting than the Atlantic beach in Portimão, and it has a nice variety of places to eat and lounge, i.e. a proper restaurant, a beach club and a lunch place in a beautiful garden. Ferragudo itself is not a chocolate-box fishing village, but has plenty of authentic charm and a wide variety of great (fish) restaurants. In short, we had a perfect time! ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo