This lovely newly built apartment will be the perfect getaway for those looking for a sunny and relaxing holiday. Located in one of Portugal's most beautiful and exclusive destinations: the Troia peninsula. Conveniently located just over 1 hour from Lisbon's international airport, this narrow strip of land between rivers and the Atlantic Ocean is famous for its dunes and beaches.
This newly constructed property is ideal for a small family or groups of friends or a romantic getaway!
With 2 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms, the apartment is finely furbished with a bright and clean ambiance, a functional open-plan kitchen, and a great balcony with dining areas and BBQ. It accommodates 4 adults and has extra bunk beds for children.
The Soltroia complex is a quiet and familiar place where you can peacefully enjoy beach holidays. It has a grocery store, a coffee shop, and a beach bar during the bathing season. A perfect destination for those who love outdoor activities!
In addition to the extensive sandy beaches and dunes facing the ocean, on the other side of the peninsula, there are charming freshwater beaches that are great for children. Boat trips along the beautiful coast will show you protected natural reserves, uninhabited beaches, and abundant wildlife. Watching the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean is a romantic experience you will never forget!
Water sports options abound in the region. And thanks to the lovely climate - all year round, golf lovers will have perfect conditions to practice this sport at the renowned Soltroia Golf Course. The region also has many day trips and excursions if you like history and culture. You can appreciate old castles and charming cities with Baroque architecture, where you will be in contact with traditions and taste delicious Portuguese cuisine!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 800 square feet, 75 square meters
Queen and Other
4 guests maximum
1 Queen bed, 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed
1 hour 20 minutes by car
Garden and pool views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Troia Golf course, is considered one of the bests in Portugal!
- A great variety of water sports for all tastes!
- Endless paradise beaches
- The port city of Setubal is located at a short distance!
Places of Interest
- Troia Peninsula is one of the most beautiful coastlines of Portugal, with a 13km stretch of pristine sands, and crystal clear waters. A perfect place for water sports enthusiasts!
- Explore the Roman ruins of Cetobriga
- Sesimbra Castle - This impressive castle of the Arab Era date back to the 10th century! It was rebuilt and underwent significant works of restoration in the early 20th century
- Serra da Arrábida Natural Park - A protected area with outstanding beauty. The landscape was once used as a backdrop to the James Bond film On Her Majesty’s Secret Service during the scene when Bond’s newlywed wife is killed.