Paracas Bayfront Paradise
Paracas Bayfront Paradise.
Walking distance to Paracas National Reserve with incredible wildlife like Flamingos, and a boat ride away from seeing sea lions, penguins, and more, this incredible area is filled with stunning outdoor adventures and deep history. Travelers will enjoy all of the incredible architecture and old-world structures, sites, and the beautiful nearby beaches by day. After exploring the area, guests will enjoy coming home to relax at Paracas Bayfront Paradise.
Sitting right on the bay, the incredible views throughout this contemporary home are one of the best features. Guests will enjoy the convenience to the calm waters for Standup Paddle Boarding or water skiing. After an adventurous day, enjoy the comfortable seating areas both inside and out. The living room offers comfortable furnishings and a vast entertainment center for the times you spend inside.
Flowing into the kitchen and dining area, the home is open and welcoming. The kitchen offers modern appliances and everything you need to cook from home. The dining table is contemporary and offers seating for 6 guests next to the sliding glass doors for beautiful views of the bay.
There are 4 bedrooms, one of which is the master that overlooks the bay. Step out through sliding glass doors onto the patio and see the mountains and water. Each bedroom offers plenty of space and all the comforts of home.
During the day, spend time outside on the private waterfront patio. Lounge under the sun and see the mountains and water. Sit under the shady umbrellas and enjoy the expansive grassy lawn or walk down to the waters past the rocky shoreline.
The incredible beaches are only a 15 minute drive away. Enjoy the laid-back vibe of the area and witness some of the most incredible historical sites around, like the El Candelabro, a well-known prehistoric geoglyph that has been dated back to 200 BCE. The nearby Paracas National Reserve offers sandy beaches and desert surroundings where you can see the home to wildlife like sea lions, dolphins and migratory birds.
For the trip of a lifetime, with amazing sites, beaches, and history, Paracas Bayfront Paradise is truly the perfect place to spend time together as family and friends.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, Queen + Twin, and Queen + Twin
14 guests maximum
Capitán FAP Renán Elías Olivera Airport (PIO); Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM)
20 minutes by car (PIO); 3 hours by car (LIM)
Paracas Bay views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Zarcillo Tours - Take a plethora of tours from ecological, ATV, archeologial, bird watching, and more!
- Stand Up Padde Tours Peru - Take a half day or full day tour, and witness wildlife in their natural habitats on calm waters.
- Paracas Culture Museum - Tour this incredible museum celebrating the Andean society existing between approximately 800 BCE and 100 BCE.
- Paracas Kitesurfing School - Enjoy a lesson with easy learning conditions and diverse spots to please every rider.
Places of Interest
- Paracas National Reserve - Located on Peru's south coast, enjoy sandy beaches, desert, ocean and islands and see the home to wildlife like sea lions, dolphins and migratory birds.
- Inti Mar Restaurant - Enjoy incredible fresh seafood and excellent service oceanfront.
- La Mina Beach - One of Peru's most popular beaches, this incredible sandy paradise is nestled in a cove with gorgeous waters.
- El Candelabro - Witness this well-known prehistoric geoglyph that can be seen 12 miles away and has been dated back to 200 BCE.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer