Tshilli Lodge can be found in a beautiful spot in amongst the floodplains on the edge of the Okavango Delta.
The reason behind the lodge was to create a perfect hideaway where people could experience the real Botswana - the rural people, beautiful birdlife, understand wildlife-human conflict - and enjoy the diversity of the area's plants and trees.
Tshilli Lodge aims to incorporate the natural surroundings into the property and to give you an authentic rustic feel when at the lodge. This is very apparent in the main living area. The main living area is open plan in all sense and opens out to the forest, offering a unique blend of indoor and outdoor living.
The main living area has been elegantly decorated and features unique furniture pieces creating the perfect place to relax and take in the beauty the Okavango Delta has to offer.
Moving onto the bedrooms and they will not disappoint! All seven have been elegantly decorated and just like the living area you will feel completely immersed with the nearby nature.
As Tshilli Lodge has been built to encompass the surrounding nature, the fully outdoor spaces are stunning! Wander through the forest to the swimming pool area which also features a shaded open cabin where you can relax out of the hot African sunshine.
While at Tshili Lodge experience a completely private wilderness Big 5 game drive area where you will not see another soul during your private safari experience. Each sighting is yours alone and you do not have to share it with other tourists or vehicles. It is a completely private experience.
The Tshilli Farm, where the lodge is located has grown organically and provides a sanctity for bushbuck, duiker, bush-babies, many different species of owl, vervet monkeys, porcupine, aardvark and many, many more species.
It is a special place, where you feel safe and can unwind to bird song.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Estate with 1 level
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 10763 square feet, 1000 square meters
King, King, King, Other, Other, Other, and Other
14 guests maximum
Maun Airport (MUB)
40 minutes by car
Floodplains, Forests, and Grasslands of the Okavango Delta
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Boat Trips on the river - Enjoy a private boat trip on the nearby river, taking in the stunning nature and impressive wildlife.
- Helicopter and fixed-wing scenic flights - Get a birds eye view of the stunning Okavango Delta.
- Mekoro canoe trips - Take part in canoe trips in Mekoro
Places of Interest
- Okavango Delta - Visit one of Africa’s most extraordinary places. A Unesco World Heritage site.
- Cultural home visit and dancing - Visit a nearby village, taking in and learning about the local culture.
- Game drive in ‘Big Five’ private wilderness concession- Spend the day without having to share the wilderness with another soul. Each sighting is yours alone and you do not have to share it with other tourists or vehicles.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet