Rustic Mammoth Lakes Retreat
Rustic Mammoth Lakes Retreat
Situated in a peaceful complex, with on-site amenities and near the best features Mammoth Lakes has to offer, newly renovated Rustic Mammoth Lakes Retreat is the perfect home for your next getaway. With world-class skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, dining, and more, just a short distance away, every day will be filled with fun and excitement and make for a trip that lasts a lifetime.
The inviting interior is adorned in wooden finishes and ski resort style accents. The living room has a plush leather wraparound couch and flat screen TV. A stone wall and stove are located in the corner of the room to add to the coziness of the space, and views can be enjoyed through the sliding glass doors that lead to the private balcony. From here, you can enjoy views of the tennis courts, scenic walking paths, and landscaping.
The kitchen flows out of the living room and is adorned in charming green cabinetry and sleek granite countertops. Cook up a meal from home with the modern appliances and take a seat at the breakfast bar with bar seating, or enjoy it at the dining table with three chairs and settee seating for 5-6 guests.
The master bedroom includes a lavish California king sleigh bed, flat screen TV, and en-suite bathroom. There are two guest bedrooms, one of which has a queen bed and en-suite bathroom. The other offers 2 bunk beds. The loft offers an additional queen bed for extra sleeping space.
The complex offers two Jacuzzi tubs, a sauna room, tennis court, game room, laundry facilities, and underground parking. It is also conveniently located right off of the Blue Line transportation system that will take you to the heart of the Village of Mammoth Lakes. However, a ten minute walk also brings you to all of the village fun. Enjoy year round festivals, wine walks, live music, entertainment, and more!
Mammoth Mountain boasts one of the longest ski seasons in the country. Skiing and snowboarding are one of the biggest draws in the area, but there are also many beautiful parks and hiking opportunities as well, making this an excellent year round location. In the summer, enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, or boating on the nearby lakes.
Delight in a cozy getaway with friends and family, and always find something to do in the mountains, on the lake, or in the quaint downtown area just minutes from Rustic Mammoth Lakes Retreat!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
10 guests maximum
Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH); Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
15 minutes by car (MMH); 3 hours by car (RNO)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Village at Mammoth Lakes - Enjoy year round festivals, wine walks, diverse entertainment, live music, parades and more!
- Eastern Sierra Brewery Tours - Take a tour of Mammoth Brewing Co., and the other famous and iconic breweries in the area.
- Mammoth Lakes - Enjoy a day of boating and watersports with rental shops throughout the area
- DJ Snowmobiling Adventures - Take a day tour and see the area with a guide.
- Mammoth Rock Trails - Spend the day hiking and biking on beautiful trails with lake and mountain views.
Places of Interest
- Mammoth Lakes Natural Hot Tub - A natural wonder with stunning scenery, take a dip in these natural pools.
- Devils Postpile National Monument - See this stunning and unusual rock formation with waterfalls and rivers. Covering almost 800-acres.
- Minaret Vista - Visit this lookout point that offers one of the most iconic views of the Sierra Nevada.
- Bodie Ghost Town - Visit this interesting ghost town, once a gold-mining community with buildings still standing. Only accessible only by skis, snowshoes or snowmobiles during winter months due to its high altitude.