The Residence at Northstar (Tahoe 3 Bedroom Villa -Steps to Gondola)
Northstar Club Tahoe 3 Bedroom Villa: Record Snow
Say hello to a fantastic opportunity to stay in a spectacular three-bedroom, three-bathroom retreat at a private residence club in the heart of Northstar Village. Just steps to the lifts and only six miles from Lake Tahoe, you can relax in your spacious 2,000 square foot residence while remaining close to all the action-packed fun in the Tahoe area. Northstar Club is the only residence in Northstar Village with free access to the neighboring Northstar Recreation Center, which features a large workout facility, a game room, two pools, three hot tubs, eight tennis courts, two pickleball and bocce courts, and much more.
Your soon-to-be home away from home is equipped to the nines with every comfort, convenience, and amenity one could wish for. During your stay, you will enjoy cable TV, WiFi, an in-unit washer/dryer, a private balcony, a heated private indoor parking garage, boot and glove warmers, and private ski lockers. The main gathering area includes a stately living room with a large flatscreen TV, a small dining area, and a fully appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar.
A continental breakfast is available every morning during the winter and summer seasons. Get on the slopes early with a quick breakfast and a hot cup of coffee. And, each evening, join other members for complimentary drinks and appetizers in our front lounge. The rustic ambiance and good company make for a great afternoon/early evening.
This residence accommodates six to eight guests with two king bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a third bedroom with two twin beds. Rollaway beds are available for additional sleeping options. The main king bedroom has a five-piece bath with a large whirlpool tub. The other bathrooms have a tub/shower combination and double vanity sinks. Housekeeping services are available on a daily basis to make beds, change towels, empty garbage and tidy up your space.
Entertainment lies right outside your door: skiing, snowmobiling, dog sled tours, gambling, golfing, biking, hiking, horseback riding, boating, and much more. Not to mention fishing is nearby, as is kayaking on the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe. You’ll be amazed at the many fine dining options in the Tahoe area, including restaurants with stunning lake views and cozy cafés tucked away in Historic Downtown Truckee.
$325 weekly fee for housekeeping and gratuities.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
50 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the trees or Northstar Village
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
There is a resort fee of $430/week that includes the following:
-Daily trash pickup
-Daily bed service and towel refreshed if desired
-Daily happy hour
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tennis, pickle ball, bocce ball
- Sailing, rafting, kayaking
- Rock climbing
- Soak in a natural hot spring
- Northstar Village Ice Skating Rink
- Visit breweries such as Fiftyfifty Brewing Co
Places of Interest
- Northstar California Resort — Features 83 trails spread across 2,480 acres, world-class terrain parks, premier skiing and snow sports, plus summer mountain bike trails & proximity to local shopping & dining.
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort (30 minute drive) — About Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort Ski resort offering family-friendly amenities including beginner hills & learn-to-ski programs.
- Boreal Mountain California (30 minute drive) — Sprawling winter sports destination criss-crossed with trails & dotted with hotels.
- Lake Tahoe (15 minute drive) — The largest alpine lake in North America, this iconic vacation staple offers water sports & more.
- Donner Memorial State Park (20 minute drive) — This park offers hiking, camping, fishing, boating, the Emigrant Trail Museum & a historic monument.
- Palisades Tahoe (35 minute drive) — Huge ski resort & 1960 Olympic site with many recreation activities, plus a spa, restaurants & more.
- Historic Downtown Truckee (20 minute drive) — Shopping, dining & cultural-arts district offering a historical walking tour & scenic views.
Jill R.August 2014
This is a great, spacious condo on the ground floor of the Northstar Club. We loved the great daily breakfast, wonderful location in town for biking and hiking and all that the darling small town of Northstar has to offer. My kids enjoyed roller skating and we drove to the lake almost everyday. Of course, this is a perfect winter location but is also great in the summer. Thank you!”