Austin Texas Golf and Tennis Resort
Austin Texas Golf and Tennis Resort
The World of Tennis Condos are located within the Lakeway Resort and Spa, nestled close to the glorious waters of Lake Travis. This luxurious four-bedroom condo rests on 2500 square feet and offers utter magnificence, welcoming you in with open arms as soon as you arrive.
This luxury residence offers seclusion and natural bliss, decorated in a cozy and inviting manner while still maintaining elegance and style. After a day on the golf course or at the lake, curl up next to the grand stone fireplace, sinking into one of the plush sofas or chairs as you sip on a delicious glass of wine. The kitchen is equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious, homemade meal, which you can then enjoy at the large, wooden dining table which rests under an impressive chandelier.
Each of the four bedrooms is spacious and soothing, decorated in light colors that will delight your senses. Each bed features premium linens and bedding, sure to lull you straight to sleep after an exciting day in Hill Country!
Over 30 years ago, the Lakeway community developed as a retreat for residents of Dallas and Houston. Over time, World of Tennis at Lakeway has turned into of the finest tennis and workout facilities in Texas. Not only is it extraordinarily peaceful and beautiful but the wildlife roams freely, giving it a very natural feel. There are also two golf courses, “Live Oak” and “Yaupon” that are available to all guests.
During your stay, you’ll have access to an Olympic-sized, heated swimming pool, as well as another pool that’s shaped like a tennis racket. The Lakeway Swim Center has lily pads in the pool, complete with frog slides for the little ones, and a larger slide for those looking for a challenge. The facility also boasts a skate park, basketball courts, volleyball courts, and a climbing wall. The center is located at the entrance of the World of Tennis Condos.
Lake Travis is one of the favorite destinations for guests looking to enjoy boating on a large lake in Central Texas. While boats and trailers are not allowed in our complex, there are many great marinas and places to dock your boat and leave your trailer. The marinas to contact are Lakeway Marina, Hurst Harbor Marina, or Emerald Point Marina. You will be able to rent out a sailboat or water ski!
You'll find an assortment of activities to enjoy on the lake, like water skiing, sailing, and boating. Because of its best-in-class tennis facilities, the resort is also quite popular as a winter retreat.
Enjoy a luxurious stay at this world-class property in beautiful Hill Country!
You May Also Be Interested in
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
30 minutes by car
Views of the tennis courts and beautiful nature!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Aquafly Austin - Try out a flyboard for yourself on the waters of Lake Travis!
- Sail Austin Charters - Sail across the shining waters of Lake Travis on luxury yacht.
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures - Experience the adrenaline rush of soaring over Texas!
- Westcave Outdoor Discovery Center - Prepare yourself for the majestic beauty of this unique Texas Hill Country nature preserve, and take a guided tour through limestone canyons and lush plant life.
- The Hills of Lakeway Golf Course - The Hills of Lakeway offers two spectacular golf clubs, the Hills Country Club and Lakeway Country Club.
Places of Interest
- Lakeway Resort and Spa - Lakeway Resort and Spa provides relaxation and luxury beyond your wildest dreams, complete with superb amenities galore!
- Hamilton Pool Preserve - This beautiful hidden gem is a gorgeous reminder of the incredible beauty of this part of the country.
- Flat Creek Estate Winery - This destination winery offers 20 acres of vines, and provides handcrafted wines that you'll adore.
- Austin - Take a day trip to this trendy city and explore your way through its vibrant streets!
- The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Complete with a relaxed atmosphere and a spacious patio, you'll love the delicious thin-crust pizza and extensive wine list at this incredible restaurant.
Beverly M.June 2020
We had a great time staying at the tennis resort! The condo was spacious and set up perfectly for a couple of families with kids. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. The rooms look like they have been recently updated and the beds were really comfortable. We spent most days on the waters of Lake Travis but did venture into Austin for some barbecue and watching the infamous bats. What a great week!”
Steve S.June 2015
We enjoyed our time at Lakeway Home. Plenty of room for the four of us. Some improvements have been made to the home. Much of the furniture and bathrooms are dated.”