Byron Bay Luxury Estate
Byron Bay Luxury Estate
Situated on top of over 7 acres of manicured landscaping, this luxury estate overlooks the lush valley beneath it for miles. With Byron Bay right down the road, guests will enjoy some of the world’s most incredible beaches and parks. Enjoy the world-renowned surfing, sea life viewing, snorkeling, and more. In the evenings, take part in the exquisite dining and nightlife then head home to this incredible abode.
The interior is modern and open making the space bright and inviting. The open floor plan allows the living room, kitchen, and dining room to flow together so that all can gather and spend time together. Take a seat on the sleek white couches and overlook the property through the glass encased wall. From here, you can also step out onto the backyard patio and manicured lawn.
The kitchen is contemporary and offers chefs everything they need to cook a perfect meal from home. The incredible slate countertops offer plenty of space for meal prep or entertaining. Enjoy stainless steel appliances with the newest amenities. Sip on a pre-dinner cocktail around the countertop bar and head to the dining room when everything is prepared. The modern dining room boasts white furnishings that complement the rest of the great room. Overlook the incredible Australian countryside as you dine.
With 5 spacious bedrooms, guests will have the utmost privacy. There are three luxurious king bedrooms and two queen bedrooms. There are three modern and fully stocked bathroom and a laundry room as well. The master suite boasts an incredible entrance to the patio through sliding glass doors. Each room offers beautiful views through expansive windows and modern furnishings.
Manicured gardens surround the house and accommodate the pool and a large separate BBQ and casual dining pavilion. Take a seat on all the high-end patio furniture. The outdoor living space adds an entire extra living room to the estate, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Enjoy a dip in the pool or just relaxing under the sun.
When venturing out, the home is conveniently located near the local attractions. On Saturday morning, peruse through the Farmer’s Markets of Bangalow, or head to any of Byron Bay’s beaches. Enjoy charming cafes and shopping any day of the week as well as nearby natural attractions and more.
Whether traveling with a large group or small family, this incredible Byron Bay Luxury Estate is sure to meet every need with the utmost convenience, luxury, and style.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
45 minutes by car.
Beautiful near and far rolling green hills!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Macadamia Castle - Filled with tons of family fun from an animal petting park, dining, education, shopping, and more!
- Hiking Cape Byron Marine Park - Enjoy amazing views from different lookout points along this rugged terrain.
- Tallow Beach - Spend the day whale wathcing, swimming, surfing or lounging at this beautiful beach.
- Julian Rocks Nguthungulli Nature Reserve - The perfect place for snorkeling, see sea turtles and manta rays.
- Byron Bay Ballooning - See the incredible beaches, nature parks, lush forest, and maybe even some wildlife from a different perspective.
Places of Interest
- Byron Bay - Head into this beach town dotted with lighthouses and beautiful beaches.
- Bangalow Market - Browse some unique local products, diverse array of food, coffees, and drinks.
- Cape Byron Light - Enjoy impeccable views of the ocean and shoreline at this old maritime museum.
- Tyagarah Nature Reserve - Enjoy this quiet stretch of coastline just north of Byron Bay that offers everything a nature lover needs.
We and our friends loved our stay at Possum Creek. House well suited to a larger group with multiple gathering locations. The seclusion, birds and spectacularly green view from the main room were highlights.”
We loved our stay at Possum Creek - the view was amazing and the peace was divine. There is a great energy being away from it all in the hills above Byron Bay. The house is large and spread out allowing for us all to have our own space yet great areas to have dinner and hang out together. Thank you to the owners for opening their home to our family.”