Les Saisons - 3 bedroom
Les Saisons - 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath residence
For generations, seasoned travelers and outdoor enthusiasts have come to the scenic Idaho mountains to escape city
life and commitments and enjoy the area’s spectacular beauty. Today, Sun Valley is an all-season destination – and Les Saisons is the very best place to experience it all!
Each season has its own unique and special qualities and will leave you excited for the next. Whether it's clicking on skis, riding your mountain bike, or strapping on your heels for a night out on the town, there’s something for everyone in Sun Valley.
As a guest, you’ll enjoy a luxurious residence with a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, spectacular views of Bald Mountain or Trail Creek Summit, and an onsite staff dedicated to making your stay effortless.
• Complimentary valet service, including airport transfers
• Lobby: espresso, coffee, tea, weekly wine/cheese gatherings
• Rooftop pool/spas (heated deck, open year-round)
• Fitness Area: Peloton bike, Nordic Track interactive treadmill, rower, elliptical, free weights, universal machine
• Two massage treatment rooms
• Heated underground garage
• Sports lockers (2 per residence)
**The den features a pull-out double bed
Mask and Social Distancing Policy
The Les Saisons Board has adjusted the resort’s COVID-19 mask and social distancing policy in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) May 13, 2021 revised guidelines and the City of Ketchum’s May 17, 2021 revised guidelines. Fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear masks or practice social distancing within the common areas of this resort. Masks are still required for all owners/guests in the Les Saisons vehicles.
While at Les Saisons, please keep the following in mind:
1. Do not enter the building if you are not feeling well.
2. If you are not vaccinated, for your own safety and for the safety of others, it is strongly recommended that you wear a mask and continue to practice social distancing while in the common areas.
3. All owners and guests should continue to wash their hands often, use hand sanitizer and adhere to social distancing guidelines when appropriate.
4. Please be courteous and respectful to anyone in the building if they ask you to wear a mask.
5. While the sauna and steam room have re-opened, we request that only one family use these facilities at a time.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN)
20 minutes by car
The beautiful mountainous landscape of Sun Valley
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skiing, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Heli-Skiing, Snow Boarding
- Biking, Hiking, Horseback Riding
- Kayaking, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Sailing, Water Skiing
- Swimming, Diving, World Class Fly Fishing
- Golfing, Rollerblading, Rock Climbing
- Sleigh Rides, Tubing
Places of Interest
- Skiing on Bald Mountain
- Natural geothermal hot springs
- Area Festivals, including: Sun Valley Summer Symphony, Hemingway Festival & Jazz Jamboree
- Art walks in more than 20 local galleries
Les Saisons is lovely. Well built with nice touches of dark wood doors and trim, super quiet yet walking distance to just about everything. The people and service were fantastic. Especially loved the valet service, the hot tub views and the steam shower in master bath. We would go back again!”
wonderful stay - spacious, well-appointed, well-staffed
We really enjoyed our stay – the unit was spacious, well-equipped, well-located, attractive, in great condition. Lovely pool and nicely equipped gym. It was more like a resort given that the concierge and housekeeping were readily available and eager to help. Re Ketchum, we found the scenery and activities in the area to be a bit limited - but we are spoiled as we live in a beautiful area with great hiking/biking/dining. We thus stayed in the condo more as it was so nice! ”
Quality experience in Ketchum
Loved the accommodation! Spacious and well appointed, clean and convenient location right in town. Staff was super friendly and helpful. All good! Looking forward to a return trip.”