Ski-in/Ski-out Solitude Luxe Townhome
Ski-in/Ski-out Solitude Luxe Townhome
Situated in the heart of Solitude Mountain Resort, this newly renovated townhome offers comfort, style, and incredible amenities. Located on the mountain, enjoy an invigorating day up and down the slopes, and easily get back home after exploring the powdery trails. Not only is the townhome convenient for skiers, but it also offers a fitness center, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, theater, billiards, foosball, and more. A breathtaking area year-round, Ski-in/Ski-out Solitude Luxe Townhome is the perfect abode to spend your next trip to Utah. During ski season, this is one of the rare ski-in/ski-out homes that you'll find in the Solitude area!
This modern home welcomes you with vaulted ceilings, neutral comforting tones, plush furnishings, and an open concept. The living room features plenty of leather couches and chairs to sit down and relax and enjoy a beverage while overlooking the incredible resort views through floor to ceiling windows. Enjoy the large flat screen TV or cozy fireplace after a long day outside. Step out onto your private balcony through the glass doors and take a seat on the patio while taking in all the sights and sounds.
The brand-new modern kitchen boasts sleek granite countertops, full-size stainless-steel appliances, and mahogany cabinets. The countertop bar is the perfect place to eat breakfast before a day of adventure or sip on a cocktail. Cooks will enjoy all the space and pristine appliances while preparing the perfect dish with a view. Enjoy a homecooked meal at the dining table for 8 guests.
At the end of an exciting day, retire to the private master suite with king bed and en-suite bathroom. The bedroom offers excellent views and a flat screen TV. The bathroom offers double showers and double granite vanity. The guest bedrooms each offer queen beds and en-suite bathrooms. There is also a sleeping loft and sleeping den. The den boasts bunk beds, a queen bed, and sleeper sofa. Enjoy the fireplace or television or play a game of cards at the dining table.
Solitude features an array of activities in addition to its famous ski resorts. In the warmer months, enjoy incredible hikes, head to the nearby lakes, or head out to Salt Lake City to explore. Solitude Village offers a spa, dining, and shopping if you'd rather stay close to home.
With excellent on-site amenities, a convenient location to the lifts and all of the breathtaking natural beauty Solitude has to offer, this home is the perfect place for relaxation after an exciting day of making memories.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Other, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
25 minutes by car
Solitude Mountain Resort views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Solitude Mountain Resort - With over 500" of snowfall per season, 8 lifts, and over 1,00 acres of trails and mountains, this resort is a skier's and snowboarder's dream.
- Solitude Nordic Center - Spend the day cross-country skiing through beautiful pines and aspens.
- Solitude Mountain Spa - Enjoy a relaxing treatment at the nearby spa.
- Big Cottonwood Canyon - The perfect place for summer activities, spend the day hiking, biking, disc golfing, rock climbing and more!
- Gourmand Tours - Enjoy Park City in a different way on this walking tour and tasting along its famous Main Street.
Places of Interest
- Solitude Village - Enjoy a plethora of events likeyoga, lectures, concerts, avalance rescue demonstration, and smores.
- Salt Lake City - Spend the day in the city touring the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and stroll the grounds surrounding the Salt Lake City Temple and Abravenel Hall that houses the Utah Symphony and concerts.
- Wasatch-Cache National Forest - Enjoy incredible mountain views and canyons perfect for hiking.
- Canyons Village -This family style, guest centric village offers world class accommodations, a variety of events and also provides direct access to the Orange Bubble Express, the country’s first bubbled and heated chairlift.
- Alpine Coaster - Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility