Balboa Beach Villa
Newport Beach, California
Balboa Beach Villa
Located in the heart of Newport Beach, this oceanside gem is situated on the world-famous Balboa Peninsula. Just 500 feet from the beachfront, this newly remodeled modern abode offers plenty of amenities and luxurious indoor and outdoor spaces. Visitors will enjoy the comforts of home while also appreciating the nearby dining, shopping, water sports, nightlife, and more!
Enter to an open living space with neutral beach-inspired tones and modern furnishings. The plush couches sit upon custom tile floors and offer plenty of seating for the whole group. Hang out in the living room while watching the flat screen television or enjoying a glass of California wine after a long day under the sun!
The kitchen offers contemporary design, brand-new stainless-steel appliances, and concrete countertops. There is plenty of space to cook up a meal from home, and the chefs in the group will love the convenience of all the modern amenities. Once the meal is prepared, take everything to the dining area with seating for four.
There are three spacious bedrooms each with a flat screen television and views of the neighborhood. The bedding is comfortable and new, offering cozy linens. The master bedroom offers a king bed and large master bathroom with mosaic tiles and spacious tub and shower combo. The guest bedrooms offer queen beds.
The slate patio is one of the best features of the house. Situated in the heart of this Newport Beach neighborhood, guests can enjoy the breeze from home while people watching. Enjoy the patio furniture under the sun or around the fire pit once the sunsets. On-site surfboards, beach cruiser, beach chairs, boogie boards, and beach toys are also available.
Known for its excellent surf beaches, Newport Beach offers incredible waterfront experiences. Enjoy jet skiing, surf lessons, and boardwalk bike rides. After a day at the beach, enjoy waterfront fine dining, boutique shopping, and artistic aesthetic everywhere you go.
If you’re looking for the ease of living right off of the beach with the chill oceanfront vibe, Balboa Beach Villa is the ideal place to call home.
Please Note: No Smoking, No Pets (family allergies), and No Parties. Newport Beach has VERY Strict No Party ordinance.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Newport Beach - Just 500 feet away, enjoy jet skiing, boating, surfing, SUP, kayaking, and more!
- Fashion Island Shopping Center - Shop the day away at an assortment of shops, with restaurants and entertainment on-site.
- Balboa Fun Zone - A family friendly amusement park located on the water and harbor.
- Boardwalk Bike Rides - Spend the morning getting a good workout in on countless trails, and waterfront boardwalks.
- South Pelican Resort - With dining, a luxurious spa, and Tom-Fazio-designed 18 hole courses, Ocean North and Ocean South, offer incredible ocean views from nearly every hole, open to the public.
Places of Interest
- Balboa Peninsula - Spend the day exploring the bike path and boardwalk with oceanfront dining and shopping.
- Disneyland - Take the family to this iconic theme park with rides and entertainment with your all-time favorite characters.
- Knott's Berry Farm - Spend the day at one of the most visited parks in the country with family fun rides and entertainment.
- Nobu Newport Beach - Serving anything from brunch specials to sushi, this local favorite is a must-see.
- Balboa Island - Take the bridge or ferry to this pedestrian-friendly area with an artistic atmosphere.
Very close to the beach!
The house was spacious and clean and exactly as pictured on the site. It is on a busy corner, so not as pleasant to sit outside and the fire pit was inoperable. However, the proximity to the beach is fantastic and the owner was extremely responsive and informative. I would definitely stay here again!”
Great location at the beach
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this cozy seaside bungalow in Newport Beach. It is a two minute walk from the front door to a beautiful wide sandy beach. The owners (Jeff and Susan) were easily reached and provided a very helpful 28 page brochure detailing the workings of their property and the attractions of the surrounding community. The house is outfitted with everything one could ever wish for at the beach: soft towels, boogie boards, surfboards, beach toys for the kids, etc. We really enjoyed using the beach cruisers each day, cycling in the bike lane (no hills!) to the restaurants near the pier. Summer parking is a challenge so we found a spot and then used the bikes all week. ”
So close to the fabulous Newport Beach!
The owner provided beach chairs, beach towels, body boards, and a beach umbrella. The beach is 500 feet away and absolutely gorgeous. We rode the owner’s beach cruisers and fully enjoyed the perfect weather. The home is comfortable and kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals. ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet